Chapter 11

*Kami POV*
We get to the hotel in toronto. I'm really nervous for the game. Phil kessel is on that team. We do not get along at all. Me and his sister don't get along that's what I should say. So there are 4 people in each room. There are 2 queen beds. It's me and corey on one side and Shaw and Sharp.

We walk up to our room which is 150. I have the key and us 4 go in. "Me and Corey in one of the beds. It would kinda be awkward if you 2 guys slept together so who's got the couch" I ask laughing. "I'll take the couch" sharp said. "Good, I wasn't gonna let you have the bed anyway" shaw says laughing. I start to laugh to so does corey.

*Nicole POV*

We head to Air Canada Centre for practice. We get from 9-11 am. I'm not in net for the whole canada trip. After the game tonight we have to fly straight to Calgary to vs the Flames. I know that Kami and Kessel don't get along this is gonna be an interesting night. if he touches her I'm gonna go after him trust me. We skate onto the Ice when we arrive, I only see one person in the seats and it's Kessel of course. I skate over by my net to start the scrimmage. "Of course my best friend Phil is here to watch me" Kami says sarcastically.

*Kami POV*

We won the scrimmage 5-1. I made a goal. The others were Keith, Toews (2) and Shaw. Ya Nicole hasn't been playing that well lately. I'm just afraid she is going to get sent down to the IceHogs I mean it's still an honor to play for the IceHogs but she deserves to play with the hawks. I look up at Kessel he claps and I take off my glove and stick my middle finger up at him then skate away. Kane must of seen because he was laughing.

"What was that about" he said laughing uncontrollably well skating off to go into the locker room.

"Oh you seen that. Well that was Kessel his sister hates me and he hates me. I went to college with her she hated me." I told him while taking of my skates.

"Oh that makes more sense" he says.

*5:30 PM*

We are in the locker room and we get our lineup started. We go out right after the Leafs go. I make eye contact with Phil. I can tell he's gonna try to kill me tonight. I look up at the stands I don't see as much red as I would like. But were first in the league with 1 loss so that's good.
After the first period it's 2-0 were doing amazing. Shaw and Toews got those goals. I got an assist on both. I then look at Crow and Give him a hug and say "great job so far keep it up!" I can tell he gets encouraged when I say that stuff.
"Guys An amazing first period I have nothing bad to say and Kami amazing hit on Kessel wow." Coach Q says.
"Well you know I'm just like that" I say as I make the whole locker room laugh.
"Well let's go start the 2nd period" he said.
The first face off is me and Kessel. I win it. There has only been 10 seconds in. I take the puck right from the face off and go right down and I shoot it In between the legs. I then start to celly. Then get interrupted by Kane, Shaw and Toews grouping around me hugging me and patting me on the helmet. I then need a break so I go and sit on the bench.
I then go to skate out and Kessel passes the puck to me on accident. I then take it down. Then a guy in blue comes charging at me I then bend over and I hip check. I couldn't tell who it was but then I skated off to get more water. I heard the announcers say "Wow what a hit by Barger from the hawks" I then look up and see them playing. The replay. I grab my towel and wipe the sweat off my face. We get a penalty by Sharp for tripping.
30 seconds into the power play they score. I can see corey mouthing "shit". "It's fine" I mouth and then I see there is only 10 seconds left in the 3rd and were winning 3-1. Then the buzzer sounds.
It's towards the end of the 3rd there's 2 mins left were up 7-1. Toews wins the face off then passes it to smith who passes it to me. Then I try to shoot it hits the goal post. Then I see Nicole Smiling at me. I then continue to play. I poke check the Puck away from kessel. I then score. I threw my hands up realizing there was .9 seconds left. I see Steeger, smith and Saad give me a hug and then the score is 8-1. Then I win the face off. Then the buzzer sounds. The team jumps off the bench and they all come charging to me. They all group hug me for making 3 goals and getting a hat trick. Then we hug corey. Then we have to shake hands with the other team I go down the line. Then Kessel is up next he skips my hand and says "Fuck you" and I say the same back.

After the game we gather are stuff from the hotel and go to get on the plane. We are on a winning 7 game winning streak. Next were in Calgary. We got this.
*********
So that was Chapter 11. tell me below on if you like it or not :)