Chapter 6

Jacob walked into the room all disappointed. He sat down on my bed.

"Hey babe" I said as I was jumping onto his lap. "What happened in there?" I said with curiosity on my mind.

"Just a whole bunch of stuff you shouldn't be worrying about. How you feeling?" Hes been very worrying about me lately. Probably just because I'm carrying his baby but I like to think its more than that. 

"well ive been eating a lot of strawberries and chocolate which is probably not good for us." I say as I'm whirling a strawberry around his nose. He opened his mouth and I put it in.

"Well at least its fruit." He said somewhat in a laughing tone.

"Babe?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Have I told you how much I love you"

"Well have I told you I love you more than I could think of." I started to blush.

"To the moon and back?" I said

"To infinite and beyond"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning

I wake up and see jacob at the edge of my bed like how my old dog use to. I  go down stairs to make coffee. I'm so tired I could barley sleep last night because my back is killing me. Once i get down stairs I see pancakes, waffles, French toast, eggs, and bacon. There was a note on the table. It said "Sorry about last night. I made some pancakes for you, Jacob, and the baby. love you, mom.

I run upstairs to tell Jacob to come eat. Somehow he's on the ground now. Well he's actually on the chest full of clothes that is probably gonna turn into the baby's clothes.

"Jacob, babe come eat. There's eggs, French toast, pancakes and waffles." I can only eat the eggs because I've decided that I'm not gonna eat unhealthy food to make the baby extra healthy. I'm also trying to work out twice a week.

He moans and says " ill be down in a sec."

"ok love you" I say giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"love you too."

I go down stairs and dish up Jacobs plate then I dish up mine. I place them on the table and scroll threw Instagram while I eat my eggs. Jacob comes down the stairs and sits down were I placed his plate which is right next to mine.

"Thanks babe." He says with his mouth full of food.

"i didn't make it. Mom did."

"Really?" he says with shock in his voice.

"Yep" I pace the note down to him and he reads it.

"Oh. I love your mom."

"i do too."