Chapter 2

''Babe, listen its not what you think.''

''Don't ever call me babe ever again. And how is it not what I think I was there Jacob I saw it with my own 2 eyes.'' I was so made I spent so long dealing with him and then he just goes and cheats on me.

''Well even if I was kissing her it doesn't even matter because it was only a kiss and that's all that happened.'' I cant believe he thinks that he not only cheated on me but he cheated on me with my best friend.

''YOU KISSED MY BEST FRIEND BEHIND MY BACK WHILE WE WERE STILL DATING!'' I was done and pissed I cant even deal with him right now, I'm done with us me and him I cant believe I ever fell for him and his tricks.

I hung up and chucked the phone at the wall. I decided to go for a walk. Then I was still in my dress from last night so i changed into leggings and an over-sized sweatshirt. I went out side and could see it trying to snow. But I went out anyways. Me and Olive always lived next to each other since they were little. I saw Oliver (Olives twin brother) doing his daily jog. I had a crush on him since 3rd grade until I started dating Jacob then he was kinda a brother figure to me.

''Hey Oliver.''

''Oh hey Taylor. How are you?'' His voice was very muscular, much different than the last time I had talked to him.

Oliver and Olive are so different even if they are twins. Oliver was so nice no matter what has happen. He has always been there for me even if me and his Olive were in a fight which he probably didn't know about our recent fight yet. But he always has been a really good friend to me and always will be.

''I'm good. Me and Jacob broke up yesterday though.'' I was kinda scared to see his reaction he never really approved of Jacob and now I wish I would of listened.

''Oh I'm sorry to here about that. Skyler just dumped me for a sophomore in college.'' I could kinda see a little bit of hurt and hatred in his eyes.

"Ah that must suck." I kinda felt bad to because you know we are really good friends.

"Ya she dumped me over text."

"Yep that's one way to break up. Hey did I tell you the reason me  and Jacob broke up."

"Nope." He seemed worried like he cared about me.  Right when I was about to open my big mouth I heard his mom yell "Oliver time for lunch." I always really liked his mom she was kinda like a grandma she always offered cookies and candy. But me and her always had a really good relationship. Her husband left about a year ago so they've gone through that and it was really hard on their family especially Olive, she had a good friendship all of that side of her family.

"Oh well I gotta go see you later" he came up and hugged me he wisped something in my ear but I couldn't hear him over his sister screaming my name. I ran back to my house.