I love you....?

Warning: There May Be Strong Language used and sexual, gay, LGBT content, also detailed injuries, suicide attempts and suicidal thoughts, read at your own risk.

Also sorry if its not good or if its boring, I mean it is only my first story after all! xD

Chapter One, Part 1: Explanation (Nagisa's POV)

Its been a few months since we have assassinated Kuro-Sensei and to be honest things have been kind of hard since then. I mean for starters, when my parents decided to get remarried my mother went crazy again and my dad left again, of course leaving me to live with my mother, and she is always coming home drunk and she abuses me, and I... I'm suffering from depression now, I tried to cut my hair once and my mother caught me when I was about to do it and well she was in the middle of cooking dinner when she did so she had a knife in her hand when she came into my room and well... she cut me... purposely... and I... I don't think she regrets it... School hasn't been the best for me either, people have been teasing and bullying me because of how short I am and how I look like a girl, the only one I have is Karma because everyone else had got transferred to different schools. Karma's the only thing that's keeping me going and honestly I'm not ashamed to say that I kind of have a crush on him... even though we are both boys... he probably doesn't like me.. I mean why would he like me in that way... I don't know... I... I want him to know that I love him but... I don't know how to tell him... but whatever, I don't think you guys are reading this to know what my love life is like... right..?

Part 2: Explanation (Karma's POV) Its been a while since that day, when we, or I guess I should say Nagisa, assassinated Kuro-Sensei, things have been... different... since then... Everyone had gone to different schools after that except me and Nagisa, we surprisingly ended up in the same school together, he is my best friend, although, he is being bullied and child abused, he hasn't actually told me, but I can tell that he is suffering from depression too, sometimes I catch him staring off into space and where he looks like he is thinking about stuff, and sometimes I find him crying in the bathroom, one time when his mom wasn't home I went to visit him and the door the his house was unlocked so I went in and I went into his room and found him about to cut himself with a kitchen knife, I luckily stopped him before he could do anything, I asked him if he is okay and he just said "I'm fine." but he doesn't seem "fine" at all... I wanna help him, I love him, although he would never like me I mean we are both boys but... I don't care about that, I love him.. and love is love, no matter what gender it is...

But enough about Nagisa, I guess you want to hear more about my life... well... I don't really know where to start... there's one major thing that happened that I don't really like talking about but I guess I could... well... we were driving back from the store one day... my mom in the drivers seat and my dad in the seat next to her and me sitting in the back... So there was this ass driving behind us that decided we were "driving too slow" even though we were driving the legal speed limit and he... he drove into the back of our car, which did more than he probably expected when he did it... I don't even know if he was aware of the harm that he was going to cause... but when he did, my mom lost control of the drivers wheel and the car started going on its own, she couldn't stop the car because the break was broken, so long story short... we ran into what was basically a wall and... well I didn't get any major injuries, just some bruises and cuts from broken glass, my dad on the other hand got the same but broke a leg and dislocated his arm... and my mom... well.. um... sh-she she didn't make it... yeah... she... died... my mother is dead.. and you see... I haven't told anyone yet... and that's because my dad didn't want anyone to know, he also asked the police and other people to not say much about it or who the people are accept the idiot who started it all, I'm not sure why my dad didn't want anyone to know but yeah... no one knows.. not even my best friend, Nagisa... But yeah that's basically it, but this bring us to where we are now... its Saturday and I've asked if I could come over today to tell him how I feel about him... I just hope I don't chicken out though...