Allison slammed the magazine into the bottom of the gun, it completely put back together. "I'll keep that in mind. Now, why are you really here? El would never send you to me alone." She stood from the floor, still holding the pistol.

       "Okay, so maybe she didn't ask me to come here, but to be fair i'm saving her time in the long run." Charlie sat on the side of Allison's bed without permission, looking up to her.

       "Mind to elaborate on that?" Allison inquired rather mockingly, placing the gun on her dresser before folding her arms over her chest.

       "Tell me, do you remember a major chunk of info that Elly told you about what would happen to the Nemeton when the surrogate sacrifices were done?"

       Allison hesitated, shrugging softly. "That we'd die? I don't really know what you're asking me."

       "The Nemeton hasn't had power since Derek's high school girlfriend died there," Charlie told her. "When you guys sacrificed yourselves, power went back to it, filled it to max capacity, in fact. Do you remember El telling you any of that?"

       The hunter's brows furrowed, unsure of what Charlie was talking about. "This is the first I've heard of it."

       Charlie paused in a moment of thought, unknowingly terrified of what seemed to be happening. "Okay. Okay, maybe she just thinks she told you and she didn't really say anything."

       Allison only looked gravely confused, "What are you talking about? You're not making a lot of sense."

       "Lots of things don't make sense, gorgeous," he replied, standing up with a sigh. "That's life, especially a supernatural one."

       "Wait," Allison said, able to tell he was about to apparate, "does this mean something bad? For all of us?"

       "No, that's the nogitsunes' deal. This could be a whole 'nother hell for El, if it's what I think it is."

       Allison's head seemed to spin, "Don't get me wrong but do you sound like you're actually worried for your sister?"

       "I want to," Charlie said. "I want to be worried about her. Hell might literally be coming for her, but I just can't...care."

       Allison blinked, "Wow. Just say it like it is."

       "Just put a bow on my head and call me socio."

       The brunette scoffed, "You're not a sociopath, you just use it as an excuse to hate your family."

       "I do hate my family, you're right, but they gave me a reason to hate them. They're the ones who tainted perfect blood, pure blood. I thought you of all people would understand-"

       "Understand what?" Allison snapped. "Why would I understand you hating your family?"

       "You're hunters, Allison, your whole family. If one of you turn into a monster, you have to kill yourself - to not let that abomination happen." Charlie was nearly raving as he spoke, a fire lit beneath his words. "My father ruined perfect blood with a lycan line. It was against the rules, in the Council. Wolves, the worst, the dirtiest, and you should get that. They could've ruined me. My parents could of made me like Elora, a filthy half-"

       "Stop it, stop it right now. It's not like that anymore. It's different. Love is what matters, and you should love your sister. I love your sister, she's family. Your family is epic, and I know that because mine is terrified of Elora, of what she can do, because she's amazing. It's not my fault you're ungrateful. Y'know, maybe you're jealous. Maybe you're jealous that you're not like her, that your werewolf gene never flourished-"