"Oh hoh you did not just interrupt me bitch," he threatened.

"What are you doing..." I asked, looking at Jack who was shaking his nose all around like a rabbit.

"I SMELL HIM." His eyes grew wide, his grin forming.

"Alright Mike let's go." Kristen shot up, hopping over Kyle, grabbing Jack's arm. Mike leaped over the table grabbing onto Jack's other arm.

"Where are you taking him?" Lily asked when they started dragging him down the aisle.

"THE RAPE DUNGEON!" Mike boomed, ignoring all turning heads.

"Out the way faggot."

"Noo!!" Jack cried.

Brooklyn came stumbling down the aisle moments later, holding a piece of fabric.

"Um, I think your friend dropped this..." He held up the tattered black strip as Lily placed her hand out.

"I think that's part of Jack's shirt..." Kyle whispered.

"HAH IT IS!" Lily cried.

"I don't know what they're doing with him but they dragged him into an empty seat and closed the curtains." Brooklyn shrugged.

A sly smile appeared on Lily's face, as if she could read her twin sister's mind.

"Can I borrow Cara for just a moment?" He asked.

"Borrow not steal," Lily winked.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Brooklyn led me down the aisle.

"Jo says she wants to talk to you."

"Why?" What would Jo have to do with me?

"Let's see," he said as he slid into his seat, patting the cushion next to him as he scooted over for me.

"Why hello, Cara." Jo pushed her blonde streaks behind her ear.

"Brooklyn says you wanted me?" I asked.

"Ah yes," she paused, collecting her words. "I am making you an offer, an offer to join our alliance."

Brooklyn looked down at the table.

"But I have my own group..." I pointed back at my table up the aisle.

"Yes but I mean, your alliance already has five members, they'll do just fine. We on the other hand will much appreciate your help."

"Sorry Jo, I just can't leave them."

"I was figuring you'd say that," she sighed. "But, we could join your alliance, two more people isn't bad as it?" She leaned in closer to me, her blue eyes sparkling under the hanging bulbs.

"It's not up to me...and two of the members in my group aren't quite fond of...Brooklyn." My eyes flickered to his, still locked on the table.

"Ugh Brooklyn you idiot!" Jo reached over and slapped his leg.

"What the fuck did I do to them!" He yelled back at me.

"I honestly don't know, but they just don't," I shrugged.

"Come on Cara, we don't make deals with just anyone, it would be our honor to have you in our alliance." Her fingers started crawling up my knee.

"No thanks," I swatted them off.

"Besides, you already have Sir Stabs-A-Lot here, don't need a Miss." I swung my legs out.

Brooklyn reached for my arm as I walked back to my table, but I yanked it back.