the bus stop.

-Levis Pov-
I was crying my eyes out before I got home. My 'mother' was sitting at the table smoking and talking with my 'dad'.
"Levi. Here. Now" my 'dad' said as be singnled me to the table where he was sitting. I silentlly walked over and looked at him. "Why are you crying?" He asked as he grazed my cheek. I dident anwser. He slapped me. "AWNSER ME GOT DAMMIT!" he yelled. I could smell alcohol in his breath. My 'mother' cut in and said, "even worse where we're you?". A minute passed. It felt like an hour.
She walked over to me and pushed me down to the floor. "Take care of him greg" She said as she smoked her cigarette. "Gladlly." My 'father said with a scary pedophilic smile. I honestlly was scared to death.

(I don't want to get some small innocent potatoes s scared so skip to the next bolded words if you don't want to read about sexual abuse)

My father raised his hand over my mouth and set off his cigarette on my neck leaving a burn. Tears rushing down my face. He tugged at my pants all most pulled them off before I tried to push him off. "Stop, idiot." He said with a stern yet very drunk face. I tried to say "please stop." But it turned out as muffled sounds. He jerked down my pants just before my knees when the doorbell rang. He singnled me to be quiet before walking over to the door and awnsering it. It was some business man selling window fixing. I quickly got up and ran up the stairs to the room in which I share with my bother who is in jail.

(You're safe my children!)

I took a old cloth from under the sink and wet it. I gently placed the cloth on my burn spot on my neck.
I layed down on my bed and fell asleep quickly from exaustion.

(The next day)
I woke up early around 3 am. And felt the burn on my neck and I could feel it worsening. I walked over to the bathroom and put another cold rag on my burn. I walked back to my 'room' if you could even call it that. And saw my sister. I quickly walked into my room and locked the door. "Faggot Shit!" She yelled before slamming my door and walking away. I closed my eyes as she yelled. The voiced of her and my dad ringing in my ears. I closed my eyes as I dell gently asleep.

I woke up around 5 am after that and quickly got ready. I fixed my bandages and grabbed my backpack and a book I got from the school library. I quicklly walked to the bus stop. It was only 5:40 so I just sat on a bench and started reading when eren came by. "Heyy leevi!" He yelled in a douchey way. He sat his backpack on my lap and sat next to me. " So whatcha' reading" he asked as he wrapped his arm around my neck. By this time everyone at the bus stop was staring at us. It was very uncomfortable. I just sat there and look down at my book. I could feel him looking at me. I slightly blushed. " hachet" I said as I looked at him while still having my head down. I checked the clock on the wall. It was 5:50. The bus will come in 5-7 minutes.
Eren stared at me as I looked down at my book fake reading. "What do you want?" I asked looking up from my book. "What happened to your neck? He said with a sadistic smile. "Nothing important." I said just as the bus pulled by. "Wanna sit next to me?" he asked as he grabbed both our bags. "Yeah, shure." I said while grabbing my backpack back and closed my book. We walked into the bus and sat down on a seat (I want to let you decide if they are riding in a public or school bus, so yeah.)
Eren wrapped his arm around me and wispered "What really happened to your neck."
"A burn"
"From what?"
"My father's cigarette"
"Ohhh." He said unwraping his arms from around my neck and scrumageing through his bag and grabbing a first aid kit. He took out sunburn relief and rubbed it against my neck. A few people were staring awkwardly at us. I flinched when he first touched me but then loosened up. I sat there as he bandaged me. Soon enough the bus pulled up to the school and came to a stop. We walked out of the bus and walked our seperate ways. After we walked away and I could tell eren was with his group of friends I ran to my class.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡
This is probully really bad. Whatever. I thought it was 'cool'? I really don't know. We'll anyway on Tuesday May 23 I have a field trip (I forgot about it.. haha...) which was the date I planned posting the new chapter sooo i will post it tommarow night hopefully!

-author~san