1st Day Of HighSchool

(Levis POV)
I basically got no sleep last night. I finally got up out of my bed. It was 5:00. 'Better get ready before they wake up' I thought. I looked at my self in the mirror. I was so fcking skinny and short. I grabbed a sweat shirt and jeans and a old pair of shoes that barely even fit. I grabbed a small bag that I kept my books in and ran to the bus stop. School started at 6:40 and It was 5:55 and the Bus takes 40 minutes. "Phew" I wispered a little too loud. Another kid walked over to me and touched my small and skinny hand. "Hello, there." He said. I looked up to see two beautiful green eyes what the hell am I thinking!
The boy smiled as he pecked at a bandage on my hand. "Ya need some help with your bag?" The other male said. "Ah, no thanks.." I some what yelled. "Okay you feisty kitty.." he said with a seductive tone and smile. The brunette walked away. Everyone was staring. I was blushing like crazy. And just like a movie, the bus came.

.

.

.

*TIME SKIP TO LUNCH BROUGHT TO YOU BY THIS 5 YEAR OLD OUTSIDE MY HOUSE....?*

I rose up from my seat as somone grabbed my waist. I quickly turned around to see that gut from at the bus stop. "WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled somewhat silentlly.
"Hello Kitty.." the boy purred into my ear. I quickly scooted away.
I Could feel blush forming on my face as I ran to the cafeteria. I sat down at a table as my friend hanji came out of no where. "Ayy! Leeeevvi!" She yelled as she came over to me and grabbed my wrist. "AH! What The Hell Shitty  Glasses!" I yelled right back at her. I quickly  grabbed my wrist and pulled it back as I felt my bruses start to bleed. "Sooo, wuddya do last weekend...hmm?" She questioned.
"Oh nothi---"
"Tell me!!"
"No."
"Whyyy?"
Hanji started whining like the child she is.
"SOOOOO! how's your boyfrieeend?"
"What do you mean Shitty-glasses.."
"Ya know you really shouldn't be with the school fucktard..!"
"Hanji, you rambling and plus, we are NOT dating."
"Whatever you say short stuff!" She smiled as she booped my nose and skipped away.
Phycopath
"Hello, kitten" I heard behind me in an unsuspecting voice.
Holy shittt
"Ehh, hello...?"
I grabbed my sleeves of the jacket I was wearing and pulled them down over my nuckles. I peered over my shoulder to see eren.
I turned around as he smirked at me
What the hell does he want...
"I was wondering of you wanna sit by me and my friends." He pointed to a large table filled with kids."no thanks..." I said as I turned away.
"Pleeassse!?!" He naggged.
"you don't even know my real name..." I grabbed my bag and started to walk away. He grabbed the back of my leg.
"WHA--"
"That's a yes in my book.." he smiled as he said this.
I know he saw the hatred in my eyes, but I also knew he was playing along that he dident see it.  "C'mon kitty," I felt soft skin touch my hand as I was dragged off to the crouded table.
"Hello everyone!" He yelled as we  reached the table. "This is---"
"Shut up, I am leaving" I said as I quickly walked over to hanji."ehhh, noo bad kitty..." I heard eren say behind me as he tugged on my shirt. "So what's your name anyway?" He wispered as he turned me around. "It's levi." I said as I glared at him. "Okay levi, come with me." He smirked as he wispered this. He pulled my shirt and dragged me over to the group. He sat me down and said "everyone this is levi, levi this is everyone."
"Hello people." I said with a glare.
"Hello levi!" A tiny blonde haired kid said with a smile.
I just grabbed my waterbottle and drank from it.
"You suck like that?" Eren somewhat yelled.
Everyone laughed as I just spat out my water a Lil bit and glared. "What the hell eren" I said as I glared at him. "He's allways like that" a brown haired girl said. Everyone stopped laughing and ate. Eren wrapped his arm around me as I drew circles on the table with my finger. "Soo, the brown haired girl said as she stood up. "Anyone wanna skip the rest of school and go to the mall?"
"Yeah sure" a black haired girl with a red scarf said. "Yep, that will be fun" Eren said as he unwrapped his arm from around me and stood up. "You coming levi?"
"Hell no" I said with a glare.
"That's a yes, c'mon everyone!"
Everyone walked away as eren pulled me to his car.

"be nice kitty" eren said with a smirk as he put on his seatbelt. "fine whatever..." i say as i buckle in aswell. i sit and stare at the scars and bruses on my hands. 

(Le Skip to the mall) 

"so leeeviii" eren says as we hop out of the car. "do you have anything in mind that you want to get here?" "No." i said as i glared at him "okay kitty dont need to be fiesty...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Sorry this is such a crappy chapter... i had no idea what to write so i just wrote this... hope you enjoy..?

~follow me on instagram aka. @yuriolikescheerios :3 Okay bye everyone!!~~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -