The Mall

-Levis POV-
"I really shouldn't be here" I said while glaring at eren. "Why?" He said confused. " my 'parents' umm, yeah my parents made me have a curfew, yeah that." I said nervouslly.
"Well you don't have to go now it's just after lunch."
"I know it's just--"
"Shhh,"
"I-"
"Shh, levi we have till when your bus gets here. So it's 1. Now and school ends at 2 and your bus is at 2:40-3:00 soo we have an hour."
"Okay, just don't make a big deal about it, brat"
"Okay neko" he smiled seductively as he said this.
We walked into the crouded mall. It was filled with people even though it was 1 on friday. Well it kinda makes sence because some schools let out before us or even have no school today so, I don't really know. I looked across the mall to see a group of freshman (I was currently a freshman) and I recognized one of them. It was my 'sister' london (I am adopted as you allready know) she saw me and waltzed down the elevator twords me "Shit, shit" I wispered. "What's wrong kitty?" Eren said. "My stepsister she's here, let's go inside a store shall we?". "Uhh, okay?"  He wispered as we watched my sister walk twords us right before we walked into the hot topic. "I think we lost her" eren says to me. "Yeah, I think so, anyway why are you trying to stay away from her"
"Oh, nothing."  I say as I pull down my sleeves and fix my pants.
"Levi you okay?" Eren says as he hugs me. I started crying and grabbed onto erens shirt. Currently we had a couple  people's attention "Levi, let's go before we cause trouble." "Okay" a worker came to us asking if everything was okay. Eren simply awnsered with a yes before we walked out of the mall. I clutched onto erens sleeve as he brought me out of the mall. Alot of people stared. I mean ALOT. Like everyone who passed us. But i dident care all I cared about was going away from my horrible family. I know this may seem cliché but It really is not. I Don't want to get too in deph about this. Well anyway, eren brought me to his car handed me tissues and drove to his house. He layed me on the couch right when we got to his house. "Hey levi?" He said in a kind voice. I felt like he took of his 'mask' as I like to call it. He yanked off my shirt. "What the Hell!" I yelled. He looked at my body in awe.

-erens pov-
All levi is, is just bone and scars. He had a bunch of bruses. Not hickeys. Bruses. On his neak. Like he had been hit there with somthing over and over. He had a bunch of scars and rope lines on him like he was used as a sex toy. "Levi.. I..Iam so sorry... I.." I said with a frown. Levi just said "I know, I know, I am disgusting to look at!" Levi started crying again and held onto my shirt. I hugged him and tucked his hair behind his ear. "Who did this?" I said in a soft voice. This just made him cry even more. Eventually my mom got home and questioned why I had a crying half naked brused short boy on the couch. I just awnsered with "shh," and she left the room and I singnled that I will talk to her about it later. She just looked at the crying boy clutching my shirt and all most started crying aswell. "Shit!" Levi yelled through his sobs "I really have to go now eren or i'll" he began crying after he said that then grabbed his shirt and pulled it on. " I have to go, now" he said as he ran out the door my mother came in through with both me and my mother chasing him "Levi Wait!" I Yelled but he still ran. Then my mother looked at me tears forming in her eyes. "Who was that?" She asked. "Levi" I said as I shook my head "he was abused and raped by his family, at least I think.. and I was trying to help him... but"
We both started crying. My mom was so kind and selfless that I honestlly wouldn't belive she was alive if she dident cry. "Eren.." She said with a smile as she cried. Still having tears race down her face. "Bring him over tommarow" we can help him. I will take work off and you can stay home from school as long as you promise you will bring him here." She said as she wiped tears from her eyes. "Promise" we watched a few cars go by before we finnally went back inside and watched a movie.

______________________________________________________________________________
I hoped you like it. I like writing more serious storys like this. Comment any ideas you have please. BYE!

           ~Author-san