Chapter two - Darcy

Hi guys hope you all like the first chapter, writing a fan fiction isn't as easy as you think. im going to try to update it as much as possible but I don't have internet all the time. Love you guys hope you enjoy this chapter. xx

Harry's point of view

All eyes were locked on me. Did she just say DADDY and is she actually clinging onto my legs. I didn't know what to say, I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, instead I just picked up the small toddler who was now crying. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her head sunk into my chest. "sweetheart what's your name" I finally choked out "Darcy Anne Styles" she sniffed. My face turned blank and I felt the blood drain from my face, at that moment Lola my girlfriend stormed in, tears streaming down her face, " s-she t-t-turned up at our house and told me everything how you were her dad and what happened to her mom and and how scared she is" Lola choked out. "hey baby its alright" I said signalling her to come over. Lola sat down next to me and I pulled Darcy away from my chest, "what's going on Darcy where's you mommy, who's your mommy" I asked softly and at this she burst into tears I pulled her close "I sorry baby its alright, daddy's here" I whispered the last part, I was scared of what might happen to her but she's my daughter and I must take care of her I just need to know what happened. At that moment Lola spoke up again " Harry her mom is your ex girlfriend, Sophie Thompson, she was In a car crash just 3 days ago and died in hospital a day later and that's why Darcy has come to find you, Sophie has left you with your daughter you have to do the right thing and take care of her" Lola said crying as she said it. Those words rang through my ears I know I have to take of my daughter and I will I just hope I can handle the band, my daughter and my relationship at the same time. "Harry are you ok" Niall spoke up softly, I nodded and looked down at my baby girl, id only know her 10 minuets and I loved her more than anything already. She had soft wavy brown hair and the most beautiful green eyes and dimples she must have got those from me and the hair and eyes, I guess she kind of looked a lot like me. "Darcy" Lola said all eyes turned straight to Lola, Darcy looked at her and nodded I think Darcy has taken a liking to her which is good as I want them to get along "here's your bag sweetie you left it In the car when you ran off" she took the bag and smiled, there's those dimples aww she soo cute.

Louis point of view

What ! Harry had a daughter he didn't even know about. I think I speak for all of us when I say I did not see this coming. At least she cute and seems like lots of fun I think her and us boys will get on great, I just hope all this doesn't stop harry from coming on tour but we know that harrys daughter has to come first now.

Niall's point of view

Darcy had just jumped off harrys lap and was on the floor playing with one of her dolls she had in her bag she was so cute I decide to get on the floor and play with her she looked at me and smiled " hi im Darcy " she said with a smile on her face exposing her dimples wow she looked like harry " hi im Niall" I said, Harry jumped up and grabbed her, and I sat down next to Lola I gave her a re assuring smile and she smiled back, I hope she ok this must be as hard for her as it is for harry. " I guess I best introduce you to everyone" harry said to his little Darcy " well im in a band called one direction " she nodded to suggest she had heard of us harry carried on " these are my band mate Liam , Zayn , Louis and Niall, and this is my girlfriend Lola and I love her very much so I really want you guys to be friends" Lola smiled and Darcy smiled back harry put her down and she came running to Lola and gave her a hug Lola picked her up and cradled her, they were both so cute. wait did I call Lola cute. Never mind. Darcy jumped up and began rummaging through her bag until she found a letter addressed to harry she handed him the letter and he began reading it.

so Darcy knows the band and its all going well but does Niall have a thing for Lola carry on reading to find out hoping to post more soon love you guys xxx