Chapter one Harry Styles Daughter

Hi my name is holly and this is my first ever fan fiction. This fan fiction is about one direction and harry styles daughter, and his new girlfriend. hope you enjoy this.

chapter one

Harrys point of view

I woke up to the sound of Paul of tour manager shouting down my ear "come on boys we are going to be late for the meet and greets". "2 more minuets" I heard Zayn shout. "no now boys come on" Paul yelled. "Alright alright were up" I said. We all rushed round to get dressed except for Liam of course as he was all ready up and dressed. I wore my signature black extremely skinny jeans as everyone calls them , my plain white tee, with my blue rolled sleeve checked top unbuttoned. Niall wore his blue slightly skinny jeans and a slightly baggy white tee with 2 black and red stripes on the sleeves. Liam wore his light blue slightly baggy jeans with a rip in the knee with his plain white tee and his red and white checked shirt around his waste. Louis wore his black skinny chinos and a black picture top with white sleeves. Zayn wore his light chinos with a white tee and his black leather jacket. We all slipped into our shoes and ran to the car. "come on boys get in" Paul said hastily and with that we were rocketing down the motorway. By the time we got to the meet and greets the 5 sets of fans were already waiting, we snuck in through the back and into the room, we sat ourselves down ready for the first fans to come in.

Liam's point of view

I sat there wait for the boys to awake, I knew we had meet and greets this morning so I got up early to make sure I had time to get ready I was thinking about the tour, we had started this tour two days ago now and we were loving it but we were extremely tired already, I was thinking about what this tour would bring to us what memories we would make when suddenly Paul walked in "why are they not up and getting ready" he half shouted. I shrugged, and before I knew it we were being rushed to the car.

Niall's point of view

We had just arrived at the venue where the meet and greets were being held, we got rushed round the back and into a room. We sat down and waited for the fans, we waited for about 5 minuets and then two screaming girls came in "OMG OMG OMG " one said "OMG I love you so much Liam marry me" the other said. There names were molly and Jessica, we hugged them both, singed some stuff and took a few photos and in 10 minuets the first one was over. "WOW they were an excited of pair of fans" said Zayn "yeah they were" said Liam.

Louis's point of view

The fans had just left they were quite excited. we love meeting our fans, its so much fun. when they left we sat down and started talking about tour, things we were looking forward to, places we wanted to visit. We seemed to have been waiting ages for the next set of fans to come in, we sat waiting patiently when suddenly this very young little girl came running through the door.

"DADDY" she shouted and clung to Harrys legs.

so that's the first chapter guys hope you like it xx