"Why did you keep rejecting my calls?" He asked ever so calmly.

"I..uhmm..." I began but my mouths got caught up in my throat.

"Why do you become speechless when he's acting like a boss" My subconscious scolded me.

"Why?" He asked again.

"Just like that" I answered looking at anywhere but his face.

"You scared me? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" I grumbled.

"Goodnight then" He said and left.

Why do I feel bad all of a sudden? I wasn't so mean was I?

That night I slept after tossing and turning like a four year old on the bed.When we woke up for Fajr,Maa complained that am not sleeping like a lady.She told me a gentle lady shouldn't be going from one side of the bed to another.I thought the complaints will stop but Maa didn't stop.

It went on and on till I decided to take my bath and go to Abidah.

I met Aisha and some of Abidah's friend already having their breakfast.I was suprised to see Shatou because she didn't tell me she was staying over for the night yesterday.

"Shatou when did you arrive,don't tell me you spent the night here"

"I did" She said taking a mouthful of her masa.

"Safara'uu gooz monin" Abidah greeted me coming out of her closet all dolled up.

"Morning best friend snatcher"

"Hey don't call me that" She said pinching my cheeks.

"Ouchh that hurts and aren't you a snatcher?"

"Nahh she's not,you abandoned both of us because Maa is around" Aisha chided.

"I didn't,I'm always with you but I've been away from her for months" I tried defending myself.

"Yeah okay Mama's girl" They said in unison.

"Yeah whatever" I rolled my eyes at them.

"Safaa tell me what happened yesterday at night? Yaya Ahmad called saying I should tell you to pick his calls" Abidah inquired.

"It's a long story"

"And my wedding event will start by 8 pm today,so we have a lottt of time" Abidah said making sure to stress the lot.

"Okay I was walking him to his car...." and I told them everything.

"Safaa are you nuts? Why did you do that to him,poor Ya Ahmad,you need a slap" Abidah said spanking my arms in the process.

"You didn't just do that" I shouted and she smirked indicating I should catch her if I can and we began racing around the room.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Everything worked out fine when Safaa introduced me to her Maa,because her mother is the most easy going person I have ever met.After chit chatting with them for a while I bade them Goodnight because I had to meet Ma'aruf.

Safaa walked me out and we met my sisters on our way.Fadwa and Safaa began fighting as usual and when our Mama joined I know I cannot do anything to stop her so I dragged Safaa from the place.

I don't know when my mother will learn to respect people.She's the kind of person that believes that she can step on you when you're a nobody.

Life shouldn't be this way and I always try to correct her,my Rabb knows I do.