21 \\my ex is an angel (literally)

Start from the beginning

"So, how have you been?" Taehyung decided to initiate a conversation.

"Uh, good. Well, good, until I didn't get hit by a truck and died, I mean," he laughed and the sudden realization hit Taehyung.

Jin wasn't here just for a visit like him.

This wasn't their normal world.

This was Heaven.

You don't end up here just like that.

Jin was dead.

"Oh my... I'm so sorry," he mumbled and looked down at the ground.

Jin smiled, "It's okay. But, how did you end up here?"

Taehyung sighed heavily and rubbed his forehead.

"It's a long story."

"Huh."

Silence.

"Was that guy your new boyfriend?" Seokjin asked, speaking of Jeongguk.

Taehyung bit his lip.

Was Jeongguk his boyfriend?

"Uh, no. We are just friends." who happened to make out intensely five minutes before I saw you.

Jin hummed in response.

"So, how exactly did it all went down?" Taehyung carefully questioned, "How did you die?"

Jin's eyes escaped Taehyung's gaze and wandered around the dark yard.

"I was on my way to see some friends. I was crossing the street, this truck came and I couldn't move out of its way fast enough. Spent a while in a coma, but after all, I didn't make it," he smiled sadly and Taehyung felt his heart aching.

He hesitantly took Seokjin's hand in his.

"I'm so sorry."

The other man just smiled, squeezing Taehyung's hand.

"It's oka-"

"Taehyung, we should go." once fucking again, Jeongguk had just appeared out of nowhere, immediately placing his hand possessively on Tae and glared at Jin.

He took a step back, letting go of Taehyung's hand. The brown haired man sighed and bit his lip, knowing he had no other choice, but to go with Jeongguk.

"I'll see you around, I guess," he smiled and heard Satan's quiet scoff 'no, you won't'.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows, "I still don't get why are you even here and where I can find you-"

"In my house, probably moaning, just like he did minutes before he saw you, bye." Jeongguk shot, now fully frustrated and dragged Taehyung in, leaving Jin shocked.

The man couldn't get a word out, as Jeongguk's rushed them both out of the house.

"What the fuck was that, Jeongguk?" he finally found his voice, when he basically got pushed into Satan's car, parked in the driveway.

The Devil didn't respond and started the engine.

"I repeat, what was that?"

Silence.

"Jeongguk-"

"Just shut up for a second, would you?" the man growled, sending shivers up Taehyung's spine.

He bit the inside of his cheek and looked out of the window.

Alright then.

The rest of the ride was dead quiet. They soon got to Satan's house. He stopped the car and sighed heavily, turning his head to look at Taehyung.

"Listen, I think it's time we clear some stuff up," he began and all the other man did was nod coldly.

"So... I am attracted to you. You are kinda different from the people I've met before and that interests me. And you, um, well, since you let me kiss you, I suppose, you're attracted to me, as well? Is that so?" Jeongguk asked, nervousness coloring his voice and caused Taehyung to smile lightly.

He doubted many people have managed to make the king of Hell feel uneasy.

"Pretty obvious at this point, but yes." Taehyung calmly responded, anticipating Jeongguk's further words.

"Erm, so, it's normal for me to feel, uh, possessive or maybe territorial when someone tries to get too close to the things I'm attracted to," he explained awkwardly and ran a hand through his black hair.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"So, what you mean to say is, that you're jealous?"

Silence.

"Yeah."

"Oh."

Satan is jealous over him.

This just keeps getting more and more interesting.

"Well, okay. I think that's kinda cute." Taehyung said.

Jeongguk chuckled, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Only you would call the king of Hell cute, I swear to God."

Taehyung clicked his tongue, "Speaking of God, he must've called you cute. After all, he was your boyfriend."

Satan shrugged his shoulders.

"He never called me cute, actually. Only hot and stuff."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and sighed.

"Not very affectionate."

"Not even a little bit."

"Sucky. Jin never called me cute, as well." he confessed.

Jeongguk smiled, then moved his hand over Taehyung's.

"Well, I think you're adorable, baby boy."

The man rolled his eyes and grinned, "And I think you're more than just a hot body, Gukie."

Jeongguk's next soft smile provoked Taehyung's wish to get to know the king of Hell better. Unintentionally, the two spent hours talking in the car. Their conversation was basically nonsense and just joking around, but it made Taehyung let a bit of his guard down.

After all, Hell really turned out to be not that bad.

———

im alive, yes

sorry for the long wait, but i hope y'all enjoyed the chap!!