Date with Sinon Pt.2

After going on multiple rides and swimming for hours, both Kazuki and Sinon were finally done at the water park. Once they had dried off and changed back into their normal clothes, the two teens started to make their way back to Kazuki's house.

As they walked back, Sinon was in deep thought about how she felt about the brown haired boy next to him. She originally thought he was a pervert and dreaded the thought of spending time with him let alone live with him for the rest of her life. However, now that she had spent with him, she could see that Kazuki was actually a very nice guy. While he didn't like drama, anyone could tell that he really cared about his friends and family. While she couldn't say she was in love with him, the blue haired sniper had to admit that she had started to gain some feelings for him.

Once they walked in the front door, Kazuki noticed a lack of females in the house. The two teens looked around and then noticed a note on the kitchen table. The note read : Hey bro! Me and the other girls went to store. We'll be back in a later. I hope you and Sinon had fun on our date. See ya later - Kotori

"Looks like we have the house to ourselves.," Kazuki stared as he walked in to the living room and took a seat on the couch.

"It seems so...," Sinon said as she sat next to the boy. "Hey Kazuki....what type of girls do you like?"

The boy turned towards her and gave her blank stare. "I don't know. If I could answer that question, we wouldn't be in this mess."

"True...," the girl sighed. "Then I guess I'll help you figure it out!"

Before he could even react, Sinon pressed her lips onto Kazuki's as she pinned him down onto the couch. He was stunned for a little while, but then found himself melting into the kiss as he kissed her back. His arms wrapped around her waist as they began to make out, but just as it started so suddenly, it ended when the door swung open to reveal Kotori and the others.

"Well someone's been busy..," Kotori said with a smirk.

Aqua and Pyrrha blushed a deep shade of red as Rias pouted. "So you kiss the girl who shot you, but not me! No fair!!"

"Looks like I'll have to move fast to have Kazuki's baby.," Xenovia said as she casually walked in like nothing happened. "Then again, she's on my team. Nice job Sinon."

The two teens blushed hard as they noticed Erza smile. "Looks like you two are getting along fine now. I can't wait to see what happens on my date with Kazuki."