Chapter 29

Alex walk around the house, he still could not take his eyes from the house. He always wanted to stay near the beach. Annette did a good job designing the house. Alex told Marcus and Clinton that he did not know if he should be the one to look for her. They understand and allow him to stay for the night while they leave. Alex walk into the master bed room and saw a king size bed with cover curtain around the bed. There was a sofa set near the balcony door and opposite it on the wall is a huge tv with stereo left and right side. If he walk out of to the balcony, he could see the beautiful beach and the sun which was going to set. It was breath taking.

Alex then walk out and walk to the kitchen are which was an open concept that a long table had divided the 2 area apart. It was design for someone who cook, and she does cook. On the left was a long dining table which was next to the stair case that lead up to the second floor. Alex went up and was shock to see the big are was design as a library and work space area. Butler J walk pass him and says,

"This is her work space, where she would not sleep for night and days. Not wanting to come out." said Butler J. on the end of the room was 2 level of book shelves. On the right was a glass window panel can see the beautiful beach. There were 1 desk at the right side, 2 desk on the left and a big rectangle table in the middle. At the right corner of the room was 4 computer and 2 laptops, and monitor on the wall just like CCTV control station. He was shock to see the area.

"Don't worry, she not strange. All this is the CCTV which belong to all her properties. From business to orphanage. She wanted to have a backup so that if someone were to play around with the camera there, she would have found the truth here. She want to protect everyone that she know. " said Butler J. Alex give a sigh of relieve that it was not just some sick fantasy that she might have. Alex walk around and saw her draft work. File and file of her accomplishment. Book and book that she had read. Then in the middle he saw a space where she had pin up photos of alot of people she took with.

"What is this?" said Alex to Butler J.

"It is where she found her strength. If her mind is not working or nothing work out the way she wanted to, she look at this and she had the strength to move forwards. It allow her to recharge herself. " said Butler J. Alex look at all of the picture when suddenly he saw a photo which he know where it was taken. He take the photo up and his heart beat stop.

"This was the newest photo. She stare at it the longest." said Butler J. It was taken by Alice when they were playing at the country club. A photo of him teaching her how to play golf, he was standing behind her and teaching her when the photo was taken. Immediately he know where to find her, the place where both have open with each other about their past. The night where he could feel his heart was beating for her bad, where he wanted to throw all her sadness away.

"Thank you J. I'll bring her back. I promise!" said Alex while he run back down and out of the house.

How can he be so stupid, he push her far away when he was just the same person he fall in love with. Much more then the Maria he fall in love with, much more kinder, loving and the more he think about it he fall in love more with Annette Julie Marson more then Maria the maid. He though that she betray him but the fact it that he was betraying his feeling who was telling him that he had fallen in love so badly to a woman who had enter his heart so suddenly regardless if it Maria or Annette.

P.S Comment and Vote. TQ