Chapter 3

Right after a dinner meeting with a client Alex were too tired to go back to the office and went back straight home. Alex walk in to the penthouse he felt different, something different he felt he was relax. Alice and Maria walk out from the kitchen to welcome him home.

"Alice why did I felt something had chance when I enter?' said Alex.

"Oh...Maria she place an aroma therapeutic bowl near the door, so that you can feel more relax at home." said Alice while pointing the bowl near the door. Alex looks at the Mexican woman standing beside Alice.

"Good evening boss my name is Maria Mendez." She said.

"Listen to Alice she will tell you what type of boss I am." said Alex while he walks up into his room. Alice looks at Maria and says,

"You'll get use to him." Maria just smile at her while both of them walk back into the kitchen.

The next morning, Maria woke up early; she wanted to make a special breakfast for Mr. MacLaine. After an hours Maria had prepare Alex breakfast. Alex climb down the stair right after he smell something funny downstairs. He saw that Maria had prepare him breakfast.

"Maria!!" shouted Alex. Maria quickly walk out from the kitchen and says,

"Yes boss!!"

"What is this?"

"Your breakfast,this is Authentic Mexican Breakfast Tacos. "said Maria.

"Did Alice told you what you should make for me for breakfast?" said Alex.

"Yes she did but.." before Maria can finish her sentence Alex shouted at her.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT FOLLOWING?"

"I thought that...'"

"THOUGHT WHAT!!! THIS IS MY HOUSE YOUR THOUGHT IS NOT IMPORTANT FOR ME. GET READY MY BREAKFAST NOW! MAKE SURE THIS PLATE IS NOT HERE AND REPLACE WITH MY BREAKFAST! UNDERSTAND!!"shouted Alex while he walks back up to his room angrily. 

"What's wrong with him?" said Maria to herself while she took the breakfast back to the kitchen and make the breakfast that he asks. 

After 10 minutes, Maria finish cooking his breakfast which was so plain in her opinion. Alex went down and saw the correct breakfast. Maria walk back to the kitchen allowing him to have hi breakfast in peace. Once Maria went in, Alex look at his breakfast and saw that nothing had change. He then start to sip his coffee but when he sip the coffee, the coffee hit him in the right spot. 'Mmm... this is nice." He said while he place his coffee down and start to eat the breakfast that Maria did. The moment he start to chew the egg, he felt heaven in his mouth, he lend back at his chair and look at his plate. Tears was floating in his eyes, the taste is very similar to his mother cooking. Maria walk out of the kitchen and place a basket of bread for him when she saw him staring at the food.

"Mr. MacLaine are you alright?"she said. Alex regain himself and look at her. He suddenly stood up and says,"This taste horrible!" while he walk out of the house. Alice who just came into work went to Maria .

"I saw Mr. MacLaine just walkout of the house and he look mad more than usual!" said Alice. 

"I make him his breakfast but he said it horrible!!!" said Maria while pointing to his plate. Alice look at her and says,

"Don't worry he did that to me too." said Alice while pulling Maria to the kitchen while Maria felt bad for what he said to her. 

Alex got to his office with a mix emotion right after he stomp out of his house to to Maria after she made a great breakfast than Alice. Alex sat down to his desk and call Sarah to make him sandwich.

He switch on his computer and saw the report he has requested. He started to do this work but he still could not shake the feeling off when he eat the breakfast that Maria cooked for him. His mouth started drooling when he remember the heaven eggs and the coffee.

"Mr. MacLaine are you all right?" said Sarah who was standing in front of him with an glass of orange juice and sandwich while she place it in front of Alex.

"Um.. I'm fine thank you." Alex said while Alex drank the juice. She turn around and walk out of the office leaving Alex with the sandwich she made. Alex took the sandwich up and bite it. The moment he start to chew the sandwich, he felt disappointed. He thought that maybe the sandwich would be as good as the breakfast but it turn out it was not as nice as Maria breakfast. He place the sandwich down, wipe his mouth with the tissue paper and went back to his work leaving his unfinished sandwich aside.

P.S Vote & Comment ... :)