twenty-three; jimin.

finally lmao
enjoy his sad life I guess.
also warning: there may be mentions of sexual harassment and abuse in the following chapter. I will mark where it starts and where it ends if you do not wish to read this.
you've been warned my friends, please do not read if you don't be comfortable with it.

그럼 왜 날 죽이지 않았 니?
카현?
~

"how did this even happen?" his mother screamed.
"I don't know mummy,"
"I don't deserve this," she lightly hit the table as if it was the boy sat next to her.
"I'm sorry mummy,"
"you're a waste of space," she turned to the boy, speaking much quieter.

"...I know mummy,"

☆☆☆

"happy fifth birthday jimin, I have someone for you to meet," his mother's smile was sickly.
"mummy, who is that man?"
"he's going to be taking care of you for a while so do what he says, okay?" again, his mother's voice was just below a scream in anticipation of finally getting rid of her son.
temporarily, of course.
"okay mummy,"
"now go get some clothes packed, this man-"
"please, jiminie, call me hyunnie," the man spoke up, seemingly genuinely caring.
what a lie.
"okay hyunnie," jimin smiled back, so naive.
"-will help you pack. now go," she ushered the boy and the man off with a wicked smile upon her face. this is the beginning of his life and she's already ruined him.

☆☆☆

warning: there is slight abuse and mentions of sexual assault, just a small beware.

"how old are you jimin?" kahyun asked.
"my seventh birthday was yesterday hyunnie," jimin still remembered the nickname from two years ago, despite the numerous men
"why didn't you tell me jimin? am I not worthy of knowing simple things about you?"
"no hyunnie, I just didn't think you'd-"
"you didn't think I'd give a fuck? of course I care jimin! I love you, fucking hell! what is so wrong with your brain that makes you think this way!"
"hyun- let go!" jimin tried to scream: his voice gave in.
the amount of times he's managed to scream before came crashing down, he was unable to make a sound loud enough to startle the older man back into a normal mindset.
"you think I'm the crazy one, don't you jiminie! poor park jimin, sold off at aged five! poor park jimin, sexually harassed at six! poor park jimin, stuck with the same person until he's seven!" all throughout kahyun's screaming at jimin, the smaller boys wrist was getting crushed by the grip pulling him from the floor.
"kahyun let me go!" jimin finally got his voice loud enough to hear.
"ever been told no jimin? instead of screaming it at others take a mighty fine no from me," kahyun had a wicked smile on his face before harshly bringing jimin towards him, across the floor, and placing him on his stomach, where his usual place was.

okay that's over.

☆☆☆

"I'm sorry, kahyun," jimin apologised later that evening, wrist in a bandage.
"no you're not," kahyun kept playing his game console.
"I'm sorry I made you angry," jimin spoke clearer.
"who's fault is it?" kahyun paused his game, pushing jimin's head up to meet kahyun's stern gaze.
"mine, hyunnie," jimin submitted to kahyun.

☆☆☆

"you're frigid," the man stated every time jimin didn't do something straight away.
"I'm not even a virgin, you took that away from me, kahyun," kahyun smirked, moving closer to jimin, both now standing by the door.

"oh wow, just because you're fourteen now you think you're all hard. I own you, jimin," kahyun tried to grab jimin, but jimin just moved away and opened to door.

"no you don't, your contract with my mother ended at noon today. I'm out of here, goodbye hyunnie,"
jimin walked out.

☆☆☆

hints towards sexual abuse I guess ?

"knees, now,"
"but I-" jimin tried to cry out.
"listen to me! I said on your knees, now," he shouted.
"yes, yamin,"

this is over again ay

☆☆☆

"happy birthday slut," she sneered.
"thankyou mum," he smiled.

☆☆

"hi! I'm taehyung," a loud boy came stomping up to jimin. with a very wide, and very fake, smile on his lips.
"I'm jimin," jimin looked at the boy with curiosity.
"so who owns you this week?" taehyung was very blunt. of course that's expected of a fourteen year old.
"what?" jimin was shocked.
"I know what your parents do, jimin," taehyung lowered his voice so only jimin could hear.
"how-" jimin was seriously confused.
"my parents do the same but-," taehyung got stopped mid-sentence by some.e jimin hoped he's never see again.

"kim taehyung! what have I told you about talking to strangers!" the perfectly familiar cruel gaze fell upon both boys, and they both felt frightened, clinging to each other for comfort.

"...kahyun?"

☆☆☆

woo there's a part 1

~ tei out 🌸