seven; wet

jimin:
I hated you.
I can't hate you..
I thought you loved me.
I still loved you, no matter what you did..
I don't love you anymore.
that much is true..
~

jimin woke up, the bed feeling cold without yoongi in it.
the boy stayed in the bedroom, still in his favourite pajamas.

when yoongi came back in, jimin was peacefully reading a book, lying on the bed in a slightly weird position, purring in content.
"I have some food for you jiminie," yoongi smiled at the boy, making him jump from the bed, blushing at accidentally showing the elder his panties through the now baggy shorts.
yoongi grinned at jimin, slowly walking to the bed and placing the food tray down, then turning to jimin and pulling him into a kiss before picking him up and placing him on the bed too.
"we have a good day ahead of us, okay? I've planned everything so eat your cereal and drink the glass of milk, I'll be back in a couple minutes, I need to go get some clothes and then shower.
"y-yoongi-hyung? c-can I shower with you? i-it might s-save ti-"
"of course you can, anything for my kitten," yoongi smiled sweetly at the kitten, walking back to the kitchen and leaving jimin to eat and drink in silence.

when yoongi walked back in, he saw jimin lying on the bed next to the empty bowl and glass on top of the tray, reading again.
"do you like that book?" jimin slowly looked up to see the elder with a raised eyebrow.
"yes daddy. can we shower please?" jimin asked politely, and yoongi nodded.
"of course baby, let daddy choose what you wear today, okay?" jimin nodded, and started to undress himself when yoongi stopped him.
"let daddy do that kitten, you're too little to do that yourself," yoongi held jimin's hands and made sure the boy wasn't going to disobey him before turning around, walking over to the drawers with the boys clothes in.

while yoongi was doing that, jimin was sat in the bed, reading again, trying to keep his mind from wandering, especially after yesterday.
"come here, kitty. let daddy undress you," jimin made his way towards yoongi, trying not to stumble.
"good boy," yoongi mumbled when jimin let yoongi pull the shorts down his delicate legs with no hesitation.
yoongi kissed the back of jimin's neck, making the boy release a restrained breath.
"does kitten like this?" yoongi breathed lowly against jimin's neck, making him purr again.
yoongi slowly unbuttoned jimin's shirt, leaving him just in his adorable panties.
"let's go shower, kitty," yoongi quickly rid himself of his clothes, just leaving his boxers.
yoongi got jimin a clean pair of panties, again choosing his favourites and then him a pair of boxers.

he turned the shower on, making sure it was at the right temperature and started to walk towards jimin.
"are you sure you want to do this jimin? you don't have to if you don't want to,"
"no, no, it's okay, can we just keep our underwear on? I-I thought I might be okay b-but I'm not, I'm okay with showering with you, just n-not naked y-yet," jimin looked down, waiting for yoongi to become mad.
but he never did.
jimin looked up into yoongi's eyes to see pure adoration for the boy.
jimin started getting tears in his eyes.
"kitten, it's okay. I'll still look after you and I'll be ready for whenever you are, and I can wait,"
"I-I'm sorry, daddy," jimin started to cry, yoongi instantly moving forward to catch him before he slid to the floor.

yoongi comforted the crying boy until he had stopped enough to stand up and take a shower. yoongi helped jimin, still being careful not to touch any body parts he did not want yoongi to touch.
"here, let me wash your hair for you," yoongi offered, but jimin turned around, snatching the hair product out of the elder's hands and using some of it on yoongi's hair.
massaging it in, jimin realised he had been just massaging jimin for a couple minutes subconsciously.

the rest of the shower went the same, slow, peaceful pace, jimin helping wash yoongi's hair as a thanks for understanding.

700 word update ~
this is only part one ayyyy