24

Hey guys, I just did is from the airport so I'm sorry if it wasn't that good.

Also I'll be posting a new short story soon, I'm working on it right now, let me know what you guys think about it please, if you think I should post another or not.

Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Blake's P.O.V.

“We did everything we could” the words that crumbled my world, I didn’t even let him finish, I just start walking outside.

“Sir, sir!” the doctor runs after me and grabs my arm making me stop. “She’s all right, she made it through. She’s… unconscious, but I’ll let you know as soon as she wakes up.”

“Oh thank God!”

“You can see the baby if you like, you can fill the baby information if you like.”

“No, I’m gonna wait for her to wake up… I don’t know if she chose a name, we weren’t exactly in talking terms”

“I understand, I will let you know if anything changes.”

I walk back to the waiting room and Kora runs to me “Well?!”

“He said she’s fine, but she’s unconscious”

“Jesus!”

“He asked me to write the information… Did she say anything? About the name?”

“She said she wanted Emma”

“And last name?” I said in a sad tone, I know we fought and got separated but I don’t know if she wanted to keep my last name for the baby.

“She… didn’t say anything about the last name, we usually keep the fathers last name, even if they aren’t together”

“I’ll just wait I guess”

Kara regained consciousness the day after… I never left her side.

“Am I dead?” she asked joking

“Glad to see I’ll be in your heaven” I answer

“I could be in hell too… What happened?”

“You lost too much blood, and fainted. You were unconscious for a day”

“Whoa... The baby?” she asked scared

“She’s fine… They asked me to fill her information”

“Did you?”

“I wrote in pencil just in case I wrote something wrong” I say handing her the chart so she could check if it was okay. The nurse walks in to check on her.

“How you feeling miss Flux?”

“I’m good, um… could I bother you for a pen?

“Sure, here you go” she reaches her pocket and gives her the pen.

“Thanks” She started to erase some stuff, I didn’t like it but what man wins an argument with a woman. Plus I didn’t want to put her through any more stress, not after what she’s been through. All I do is stare at the floor with my elbows on my knees and shaking my legs.

“Here” she says handing me the chart “You wrote something wrong”

I look at the chart and there it was, Emma Griffin, not Emma Flux. I smile at the happiness I felt “You sure?” I ask her

“She’s your daughter”

“I know but, I thought that with us fighting you’d---” she cuts me off

“It doesn’t change the fact that she’s your daughter”

“So are we good?”

“Maybe”

“Maybe? I can work with that”

“It’s gonna take some time Blake”

“How does the rest of your life sound?” She tried to stay serious but I could see the smile she was trying to hide “Can I have a kiss?”

“You don’t have to ask me for that” I guess things are okay. I lean in and give her a deep kiss. I ask her if she wants to see Emma and she nods. The nurse comes with the baby and a couple of minutes later Kora comes in with Tyler, who I haven’t seen in 5 months.

As soon as he sees me he lets out a giant smile and starts running to me “Dada!” my heart skipped a beat. I pick him up and kiss his head.

I look at Kara amazed “Dada?” I ask her.

“Yep” she says with a smile. I can’t believe I missed everything, I’m such an idiot.

__________________________o___________________________

Kara’s P.O.V.

I could see the happiness in Blake’s face when Tyler called him dad. It’s sad he wasn’t there to see everything else. I guess I’m to blame for rejecting him so much.

“Hey, look, who is that?” Blake asks Tyler pointing at Emma.

“Baby” Tyler answers and we all laugh. Blake leans him in and Tyler kisses Emma on the head. I felt so happy, even with things unresolved with Blake, but just having him there made me happy.

“You know I gotta ask… What is it with you and almost dying in hospitals?” Kora asks me joking.

“Ha-ha” I say sarcastically

After they see Emma they go back home but Blake stays

“I’m sorry” I tell him

“For what?”

“For leaving, and making you miss everything”

“Don’t be. I never should’ve let you go. I should’ve followed you”

“It didn’t look like you missed us though” he looks at me confused. “Kira protested everyday about photos your friends posted.”

“Paige?”

“I don’t know” he was gonna start to say something but I start talking before he did “You know what? Let’s just drop it. This conversation isn’t going to end well”

“Kara, we need to talk about this”

“Not here”

“Okay”

“So, when’d you get here?”

“Last night, I don’t have any games until Christmas day and December was your due date so I decided to come get you back, but Kora called saying you were already at the hospital”

“I didn’t want to call you” I confessed

He took his time to ask “Why?”

“I was so pissed at you… For letting me go, you shouldn’t have let me even open the door”

“I know… I froze. I was afraid that if I kept pushing you, you would actually break it off for good, I wanted to give you space.”

“5 months Blake?”

“I called… baby I’m sorry, please I just--- can we start over?”

“This isn’t a game Blake. Where it’s game over and you start all over.”

“I know, can you give me another chance then?” he asked getting closer to me but I don’t respond. “Please” he whispers close to my lips.

I give up “Oh, God… do I have to say yes?” I also whisper

“Yeah” he smiles, I chuckle and kiss him putting my hands on the back of his head.