"You wanna play like that?" He raise an eyebrow and I open my bedroom door slowly.

"N-No.... I was o-only trying to get an expression out of y-you, you know? n-no harm done." I said to him and place a foot out.

"Shouldn't I make it fair?"

"P-Please?" I asked and he was standing only an arm away from me now.

"Please tickle you? Okay." He walk to me and I bolt out of there with him chasing behind me.

~*~*~* Present *~*~*~

I breath heavily and close my eyes taking in the oxygen I really need right now.

I feel he move away and arms slide on the back of my knees and my back. I yelp and round my arms on his neck hugging him close.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked and pat his chest.

"Your tired. I'll carry you to your room." He said and I saw the sky was getting darker. The rain stop two hours ago and the grass was wet which end up my white dress is dirty now.

"No you don- "

"It's Okay." He cut me off and fix me on his arms then walk inside the house kicking the door close.

I slowly nodded and still uncomfortable with the height. He was 6'4 feet tall and the view from up here is terrifying. I tighten my hold on him as he walk up the stairs.

"I won't drop you." He told me and went to my room at the end of the hall.

We enter and he place me down on the floor.

"Now go take a bath, your dress is dirty." He said leaning against the bedroom doorframe and watch me.

"Okay."

I went to my small closet and take out a blue shirt, purple shorts and my undergarment which I roll it inside the shirt hiding it from him. Standing up I took my white towel and head out the room.

"Can I wait in your room?" He asked and look at me with blank face.

He really should show more expression.

I smile at him and nodded.

"Just don't go through my closet is all I asked." I giggle and he just nods his head before I enter the bathroom and taking a shower.

Taking off all the clothes on my body, I place beside the sink on the counter. I carefully unwrap the gauze on my hand and look at it. It's still red but at least the pain is not painful as before.

I took off the bandage on my pinky also and press on it a little.

It doesn't sting anymore. Good

I enter the bathtub with shower head above me and place the towel on the railing on the wall. Turning on the shower, I adjust the temperature and cup the water with my hands splashing it on my face.

As I was enjoying the water flowing down my body, I forget to bring my shampoo with me and get out the tub with my towel warping around me.

I got out the bathroom with the shower still running so they'll know It's being used.

Entering my bedroom, I completely forgot about the person in here. Walking to my desk, I take the shampoo on it and turn around to continue my shower but I froze as a pair of brown eye boring into mine as he sit leaning against the headboard with his hands folding behind his head.

His legs is stretch on my small bed and I didn't move from my spot now realizing that his in this room.

"I don't mind the view but you sure 'you' don't mind?" He said bluntly with amusement in his eyes.