Imagine//Midnight

EDITED (kinda)

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT—"

"SEVEN! KEEP YOUR POTTY MOUTH TO YOURSELF!"

"FUCK OFF SLOWPOKE!"

"I DO WHAT I WANT, FLAME BRAIN!"

"HOW DARE YOU? FIRE PHOENIX—"

"Aaand, that's about as much yelling as I can handle," Angel sweatdropped and smacked a hand over Seven's mouth. She made furious indications that she wanted to continue and Racer was glaring at her.

"Wow, Seven," Cobra smirked from the corner, "that's an impressive amount of curses you have there."

Seven looked very proud of herself.

"Shhh!" Hoteye 'sh'ed at them. "Midnight will wake up! Oh yeah!"

Seven licked Angel's hand and it was retracted immediately.

"So, do you want sleepyass to wake up or not?"

"No! Oh yeah!"

". . . Bye, world."

"Seven!"

She put her hand over her heart and solemnly face the rest of the Oración Seis.

"My true name is Asshole The Dipshit," you stated, " and at my funeral I want red roses."

With that, she turned around and headed straight for Midnight's carpet.

-

I poked Midnight's cheek.

"Midnight~"

I punched his cheeks. Hard.

But did he wake up? Noooo.

"Time for some drastic measures!" I declared.

Cobra was yelling "DON'T FUCKING DO IT!" but I ignored him. I grabbed Midnight's face between my palms and crashed my lips unto his.

I waited for him to respond. After a while, I drew away, disappointed.

"Yo, this bastard really—"

I never got to finish my sentence. Midnight had grabbed my wrist, flipped me under him so he was straddling me and slammed his lips back into mine all in the space of three seconds.

I was shocked, my mind going blank. Then, I slowly comprehended the fact: my longtime crush was practically eating my face, with enough passion and lust to make a girl faint.

So, I thought, why fucking not?

I started to kiss him back. He growled and the kiss turned rough, him biting my lower lip. I felt his tongue press against my lips and I opened up, submissive, to his touch. His hands started to roam my body.

His tongue met mine and we battled for dominance. He, in the end, won and explored my wet cavern, me bending to his will.

Then he ripped his lips from mine, a string of saliva connecting us.

Holy cricket he was good.

"How did you like that?" His smug smirk was so sexy I wanted to reenact several scenes from several different movies with him. Cough.

". . .Wow. . ." I gasped for breath. He leaned down next to my ear.

"Well, I think you deserve a punishment for waking me up, hmm~?"

He scooped me up and plunked me over his shoulder. We passed a group of fellow guild mates, clutching their noses in hopes of temping the red flow.

"Where you going, Midnight?" Cobra smirked. He already knew.

"To my room. I have a lesson to teach to a bad girl."

I gulped.

"USE PROTECTION!" Angel yelled.