body swapped :what happened?

||Tae's pov||

"I NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET!! "

I yell and make most of them jump slightly.

"f*ck off*

Yoongi-hyung said before walk away like nothing happened.

"yoongi can you stop cursing? "

Jin-hyung said before nod at me and point his finger to the way of toilet.

"Thank you!! "

I run to my left really fast not caring about others until out of blue someone is blocking my way and an accident happened. As soon as we bumped a really bright light surrounding me. The light force me to shut my eyes close really thigh even tho I know I close my eyes I still can see the light. I groan while holding my head. As that person heard me quickly that person speak.

"Omo mianhaeyo. "

I think I really desperate for toilet since the person who was bumping to me said with a familiar deep voice. I have to blink for a few times to make my version become back to normal. As I left my head I saw a pair of eyes which are really familiar. When it took a quite long silence moment both of us start to yell really loud until two bodyguard come to our way.

"Taehyung-shi are you okay?? "

One of the bodyguard reach towards us. I look at them confused and seeking for the answer.

"Taehyung? I'm not taehyung I am katie. "

This person in front of me said and look at him weirdly. The bodyguard just sigh before shake his head.

"Taehyung-shi we don't have time for this w-"

Before the bodyguard can finish his words quickly I interrupt him.

"But I am taehyung! Kim taehyung!! "

I said and look at the bodyguards with a desperate face.

"Ahhh so you guys play a body swapped? well we don't have much time taehyung-shi please be quick and say goodbye to your fan we need to go in 15 minutes. "

The bodyguard tell that copycat still calling him as taehyung, kim taehyung is me I'm right here! What a funny guy he is. I try a few time to said something but it seems like something was blocking my voice from coming out.

"Y-you who are you! Why you look like me!! "

Both of us said at the same time and point at each other. We keep talking without hear each other words you know what I mean?

"Wow hold up! "

This copy and cat said make me zip my mouth.

"You! Why are you coping me?!"

The copycat said slowly crawling to me as I did the same towards him.

"Why me?! You look like me! "

I said and make him made a face of wtf.

"Mirror... "

"ye? "

I ask back since the copycat is talking to himself before he quickly start to search for something until he completely stop and looking at my way.

"YOU TOOK MY HANDBAG!! "

He yells before snatch the bag from me that I never know of its exist.

"I didn't do anything! "

I said and show 101-questions-face.

Quickly he take something out from it. It turn out to be a mirror until he completely and stare at it like he has see the ghost, out of curious I quickly come and look at the mirror too. Again we yell at the same time while looking at each other.

"How?! What?! "

I said while looking at him or it should be me.

"KIM TAEHYUNG IT YOU?! You are me?!"

He yell.

"Yes but this is not me! You took my body!! Give me back!! "

I yell and start to shake him really hard until one of the bodyguard come and pull me away from my own body.

"Wait!! Wait you got a wrong person! "

I yell and look at my own body asking for help.

"Wait! He I mean she with me! "

He said a little shutter before the bodyguard nod and let my arms free.

"Don't do anything like that anymore got it?"

He gave his warned like I'm the one is wrong.

"What happened?! how on earth this can be happened?! "

I start to freak out before a sudden idea come.

"I know it! "

"What did you know?! "

"Unicorn is exists! "

"Uh? "

"It mean there some of magical pony come and change us! "

I said and look at him seriously.

"Yes! That's mean we only need to find that pony! "

"Yes! "

Before any of us can speak suddenly someone speak that make both of us freeze.

"Taehyung-shi let's go we need to move now. "

"Answer her. "

I said to him.

"Uh okay.. Uh.. Wait.. "

He said still not looking at other way.

"What should we do now? "

He ask. He look at me with puppy eyes, what she did to my body?! Seriously I need my body back.

"Give me your phone. "

I said quickly. Without wasting any time this person take the phone from the handbag and gave it to me.

"We need to keep in touch with each other! And whatever happened just keep quiet don't try to talk if you are not sure! "

I said quickly and give his/her wait I'm confused, phone back before she can throw the phone in that handbag I snatch it and take my phone back. He, my body look blank for a while before quickly said real quick.

"Your name is katie spring and your friends call you tee don't ask why and you came with su just call su and... "

I just stare at him being drag with one of my stylist. I'm doomed. I have no idea what she's talking about. I keep staring at nothing until someone yell from my back.
____________________________________
So I decide to continue this story. Thank you cause keep supporting me <3