C H A P T E R O N E

"MAMA RAISED A SOLDIER NOT A BITCH NOT A BITCH! AYE. MAMA RAISED A SOLDIER NOT A BITCH NOT A BITCH!", I shouted as I ran through the house. This was a vacation day for me. A mandatory one of course. I'm like 20 years old. I help people out with issues and crap and I graduated high school early for this shit.

Soon enough my friend came through the front door and yelled.

"Turn that shit down! It's making my ears bleed!", she yelled at me. I smiled and turned it down. I had on some Calvin's underwear and nothing else. Me and Deja were like sisters. It's fine with her, "Stop walking around here naked," she said laughing at me.

"Watchu mean?", I asked innocently.

"Here," she gave me a waffle and eggs from a bag and I sat down at an island and began to eat. My other song came on and I rapped to it as I ate, "Bossman giving you another job," she told me.

"What?", I asked and she smiled at me.

"You're going to be living with XXXTentacion and his crew for a month to help him with his anger issues," she said and I groaned.

"What?", I said slamming my head on the table.

"I thought you loved them," she said.

"I love their music. Them, as people, it's pretty repelling," I explained and she nodded at me.

"Whatever you say bae. You leave in two days. You're off for those too. Plus, you better get some baggy clothes, I heard they horny all the time," she said and I groaned and got up. I wasn't even finished. This news made me loose my appetite.

I went up to my room and I began to pack. I suddenly felt hands wrapping around me and someone was kissing my neck. I turned around ready to fuck someone up, when it was only Rodney. Deja must've let him in. My fuck buddy. We ain't together, but we still fuck.

"It's like you've been waiting for me," he said looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes.

"You ain't catching feelings is you?", I asked as he started staring into my eyes.

"Maybe," he said and I laughed.

"Okay, Rodney," I said and he smacked his lips.

"I heard I ain't gone be seeing you for a month," Rodney said. I nodded.

"I'm moving in with XXXTentacion," I said and he frowned.

"What? You fuckin me and you with a rapper?", he asked me and I shook my head.

"I'm helping him with his anger issues. It's for my job," I said and it seemed that he relaxed a little, "It's for a month anyway, so don't worry. I'll be back."

"Shit. Let's go right now," he said and I shook my head.

"I gotta pack, let's do it tomorrow," I said and he nodded.

"I gotta go to work it's four," he said and I nodded. He was about to kiss me, but he shook his head and he walked away. I hurt this boy so bad. I kinda want him, but I kinda don't. It's complicated.

I finished packing a few hours later. Someone called me and it was Rodney. I answered.

"Mind if I come over?", he asked me.

"Sure," I said.

"Be over in a minute," he said. I put on a shirt and turned on Netflix on my smart tv. I started watching Love and Basketball. I heard he doorbell and I opened the door for him and smiled for me. I followed him up to my room.

"I really fucks with you Rickie. I didn't know I could feel for a girl how I feel for you," he said once we got up to my room. Oh no. Hell no. He can't drop this on me like that.

"Ro-", I started and he leaned in and kissed me hard. It was almost as if he was drunk. He tasted like vodka. I kissed back and looked at him.

"Can I sleep with you?", he asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, but sleep on the edge. I don't want you throwing up on my bed," I said and he laid down. I took off his shoes and put the cover over him. I watched he rest of Love and Basketball and I fell asleep at the end of the bed facing the tv.

I woke up to the sound of hurling. I frowned and looked behind me to see Rodney leaning over the bed holding his stomach. I got up and helped him.

"I'm glad you wasn't driving for that long last night," I said as I took him into the bathroom. He finished throwing up and came back into the room.

"I'm sorry Rick," he said and he bent down and helped me wipe it up.

"It's okay. You were drunk. At you didn't get anything on my sheets," I said and he nodded.

"We fucking later right?", he said and I nodded.

"Go get in the shower," I said and he went back into the bathroom and turned on the shower.