Chapter 4- Nightmare

Start from the beginning

"She moved on." I whispered. My mum knew I was talking about my dream. She brought me into a hug and said

"Max, it was just a dream. I know that she would never stop loving you- even if she did move on. Which I doubt because at the end of the day you are still soul mates. You belong with one another." I nodded and then broke out of my Mother's hold.

"I want her Mum."

"I know you do- we all know you do. She knows you do."

"Why did she leave me then?"

"She has her reasons Max. It wasn't something that we could decide for her."

"Why couldn't she take me?"

"I don't know Max."

I sighed. I took out my anger on anyone in my way. I wasn't angry at Amelia, I was angry at the fact I couldn't do anything to stop her from leaving me. It had been 5 unbearable months since she had been gone. I missed her so much it hurt me and I felt as if it was slowly killing me.

"I'm going to get ready." I muttered and then got off of my bed. I quickly grabbed some clothes and entered my ensuite. After showering and getting changed I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. I muttered "Morning." to everyone glumly and then said it back in a brighter manner.

"Max, please don't start any fights today. I don't want you with any injuries and Mr Baxter is starting to annoy me with his lectures." Grandma said. I smirked slightly. There probably wasn't a ay at school I didn't get scolded at. For fighting, bad behaviour and bad attiitude, I didn't care I needed to do SOMETHING to get all of this negative energy out of me. And to be perfectly honest school didn't really help.

"Sorry Grandma but I can't help it. I wonder how long he would tolerate it for... Hmmm...." I pondered. She gave me a look and then sighed. I know I was becoming impossible to deal with sometimes. But not with my family they didn't do anything wrong it just seemed to be the manority of everyone else. The other people I actually had a decent conversation with was Aaron, Tristan and surprisingly Nicolas- Nick.

"Max, since it is school we can't do anything. You are beginning to become out of control. Please behave at the very least." My Mum firmly said. I nodded.

"Okay, okay." I mumbled.

"Hmmm.... Max you have really turned into a total badass. I wonder what Amelia would think if she saw you now." Ness spoke. Hmmm... what would she think that I am not that sweet little boy who went when she did. She afterall was the one she fell in love with.

I began to feel sick. What if she doesn't like me like this?

"Max she would always love you no matter what. plus I bet she'll find the new you much more fun to play with." Uncle Edward reassured. I began to calm down. We soon left off for school.

When we arrived I left the car and then strolled into the school with a herd of girls behind me. They never really got the fact that I wasn't interested. It was a pity really.