☆ Note ☆

T h e   s a g a   b e g i n s . . .
(Just kidding. This is just gonna be one novel.)

Hello, friends! I have news!

It's been quite a while since I've been here. I've done a lot of things since taking a (much needed) break from wattpad to dedicate myself to performing and school, and it's taken me places! Before I tell you about that, I need to formally apologize for being flaky with updates and for not officially announcing my hiatus - I have not been able to commit to writing in the past year or so, but I think I've finally found the inspiration to continue properly.

Here's a quick summary of my year;

O n e ; I got cast as Ariel in my theatre company's adult cast production of Disney's "The Little Mermaid"! I auditioned in December and was called back for the role (fully believing that I would not have a chance, considering the fact that I am only 18 and was up against actual adults) and was fortunate enough to have been given the role! I rehearsed about 3 times a week until our run started in April (we did 10 shows, woot woot!) and I have never been happier in a show than I was playing Princess Ariel. It was truly beyond my wildest dreams!

T w o ; I also played the role of Polly in my high school production of "Crazy For You" (Gershwin rules, by the way) and the role of Pilar in my theatre company's production of "Legally Blonde the Musical" (and my best friend played Paulette!). It was crazy doing 3 shows in one year, but so rewarding and a great challenge. My theatre heart is full.

T h r e e ; I've been accepted to St. Clair College for Musical Theatre, and will be spending the next 3 years there learning about what I love. I am hoping to pursue the Disney College Program during my time there!

F o u r ; I just got back from a four day school music trip to Disney World in Florida! Our music department trip this year allowed me to spend my time there with friends and teachers, and I had a blast. If you'd like to see pictures, I'm uploading a spam-worthy amount to my instagram @sydneyynicholson (with lots of Peter Pan and Rapunzel feature photos, for all of you Alice and Max lovers out there). P.S. I DISNEY-BOUNDED AND IT WAS GREAT

Aaaaaaand that leads us to the real reason why I'm writing this little update; I've decided to re-write "Oh My Disney" as a full-length novel. This may take some time, but my recent trip to Disney World has given me more insight to the park and the life that face characters typically live, and I not only want to make the story more realistic, but give it more detail and insight into characters we haven't heard from. My love of Disney is more alive than ever, and I think that my current mindset can really help to make this novel one you'll all love.

I have yet to decide what changes will be made (for those of you who've read both versions of Confessions, this construction will be similar in the sense that chapters will be lengthened and added on to create a longer and fuller story) but inspiration has struck and I'm so excited to see what is in store for Alice, Max and all of the characters that you guys love. I will not be deleting the current content, just updating it once the full amount of chapters are re-written, so for now you can read to your heart's content.

Thanks for being a super dedicated and loving audience (and for not hating me for taking some time to myself over the past year). It means the world to me!

Always love,
Sydney

P.S. Here's a photo of me meeting Peter Pan at Disney World (Florida), Disney-bounding as Rapunzel. He especially enjoyed my flower crown Disney ears and "mermaid hair". As mentioned, my instagram (@sydneyynicholson) contains a ridiculous amount of Disney spam, plus pictures of me as Ariel in The Little Mermaid (and even a select few of me as Belle and Cinderella, if you scroll down enough into the depths of my past). I've also Disney-bounded as Ariel and Belle, so pictures of those are being posted as well. Thanks again! 

 Thanks again!