Yoonmin pt1 - Homophobic

Start from the beginning

"Do you guys have any snacks?" Jimin asked. Yoongi looked at him.

"I think we have popcorn" He said and stood up. He went to the kitchen and started popping popcorn. After he was done he put it in a bowl and went back inside the livingroom. He sat down and put the bowl on the table.

They watched the other anime show for about 10 minutes when Jimin spoke up.

"What do you think about Taehyung dating a guy? Isn't that weird, like... to live with him?" Jimin asked. "He told me that he was homosexual yesterday"

"Idk it's not that weird." Yoongi said.

"Ugh, i hate it! I though Taehyung was my friend but now i can't help thinking if he was just using me for my body?" Jimin said. Yoongi looked at him weirdly.

"Has he ever sexually harrased you?" Yoongi asked. Jimin shaked his head.

"Then i'm sorry to tell you that he hasn't used you for your body, i think maybe he didn't tell you because he was scared he'd lose you as a friend" Yoongi replied.

"But he's gay? He likes boys.... The bible says that-"

"Whatever the bible says isn't true" Yoongi said.

"It's just.... It's weird. Boys and girls are made to fuck people of the diffrent sex" Jimin said. "But you know... two girls? That's hot" He chuckled.

"You're twisted" Yoongi said.

"Well.. what do you think about gay people?" Jimin asked.

"I think a person should be able to love who they want to love without being scared" Yoongi said. Jimin just glared at him.

"Are you gay Yoongi?" Jimin suddenly asked. Yoongi gulped.

"What would you do if i said i was?" Yoongi asked back.

"I'd laugh at first. Then i'd stay away from you and Taehyung" Jimin said smiling.

"Don't worry, i'm not gay" Yoongi lied. "But i respect it"

Jimin nodded. "Oh, Naruto's on" He cheered. Yoongi sighed.

"I gotta go to the bathroom for a bit" He said and walked out and into the bathroom. Yoongi looked himself in the mirror, if he belived he wasn't gay, he wasn't right?

It was just a little man crush, even straight men have that. Jimin means nothing to Yoongi. A tear fell down Yoongi's cheek but he quickly wiped it away. He took a deep breath and got himself together. Then he went back into the livingroom.

..........

"Yoongi please, it'll be fun!" Tae whined laying down besides him.

"Get off my bed!" Yoongi mumbled. "I don't wanna go"

"Maybe you can find yourself a new boy toy" Tae said wiggeling his eyebrows.

"Just because your gay dosen't mean he is Taehyung" Jimin said as he leaned in the door way.

"You know we're going to a gay bar right?" Tae asked Jimin.