Yoonmin pt1 - Homophobic

Start from the beginning

"Hey Taehyung get your sorry ass out of there, i need to pee!" Yoongi yelled while knocking. The door opened but it wasn't Taehyung. It was a guy in a towel and wet pink hair. Yoongi couldn't be pissed anymore, this guy was to cute.

"What's with the knocking?" the guy asked.

"I'm sorry, i though you were Tae" Yoongi said, since this guy was in a towel, Yoongi kept trying to look other places than at this guys abs, but considering he was in a towel...

"Are you staring at me?" Jimin asked. "Creep"

"I'm not a- I'm not staring" Yoongi snapped. He looked away from his abs and met the guy's eyes, which Yoongi again couldn't stop staring. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the floor.

"You were staring tho" The guy said.

"Stop say- Hey, who are you anyway? And what are you doing in my apartment?" Yoongi said and trying to keep himself from not rip off this guys towel right there.

"I'm Jimin, i was kicked out so Taehyung said i could stay here" Jimin said.

"Well, if you're gonna stay here you have to put on some clothes, cause we don't walk around naked here" Yoongi said crossing his arms.

"I'm not even naked" Jimin complained.

"Shut up" Yoongi scoffed and walked away. He went back to his room and breathed out, looking down at his erection. Fuck.

...........

Jimin had been living at Taehyung and Yoongi's for almost a month now. Yoongi was crushing on him majorly and tried his best to avoid him.

"Yoongs and Jimin, i am heading out" Taehyung yelled before a door slammed. Yoongi wrapped himself up in his covers, he was not going to face Jimin without Taehyung there.

"Yoongi where is- Is there something wrong?" Jimin asked as he saw Yoongi.

"No i'm fine" Yoongi mumbled avoiding eyecontact.

"Ok, but do you know where the remote for the tv is?" Jimin asked.

"No" Yoongi said. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Ok, thanks for helping" Jimin said sarcastically and left the room. Yoongi sighed and got out of the bed. He went into the livingroom and saw Jimin looking hysterically after the remote. Yoongi went into the kitchen and as he though, Taehyung had left the remote there, he picked it up and went out handing it to Jimin.

"Where did you find it?" Jimin asked.

"Taehyung's best friend is the remote and he always takes it to the kitchen if he's getting snacks" Yoongi said. Jimin nodded and sat down in the sofa.

"You wanna watch some tv?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know, I-"

"Oh, c'mon i've barely hung out with you while living here" Jimin said. Yoongi nodded and sat down in an akward position.

"So what do you usually like to watch?" Jimin asked.

"Umh.... I like to watch.... The Kardashians" Yoongi said embarrased. Jimin looked at him.

"Really?" He asked. Yoongi nodded. "Okay, let's see if it's on"

"I also like Naruto" Yoongi blurted out. Jimin looked over at him. "If you'd rather watch that"

"I like Naruto" Jimin said smiling. He put on the anime channel and Naruto started in 30 minutes. Yoongi sat himself more comfortable in the sofa and leaned back.