~8~

Elliot's POV

"I'm fine!" Olivia exclaimed, as she opened her door.

"No, you aren't! Hanna is sick, and now you are." I replied, and she groaned.

"Hanna sleeps most of the day, so I can do what I need to. I'm fine. Just a slight cold." She replied, and I shook my head.

"Nope. Pack a bag for Hanna and yourself." I ordered, and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"You are ill, and I'm gonna take care of you, so get some damn bags packed."

---

I made Olivia and Hanna come stay with me and Gus, so I could take care of all three of them. She was being stubborn, but when we got to my place, and the kids were both sleeping, she finally started to doze off on the couch.

"You aren't taking care of yourself." I scolded and she opened her eyes and frowned.

"I'm just a little tired. I'm taking care of myself." She yawned, and I frowned, before grabbing a blanket and draping if over her.

"Want some tea or something?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"I don't care. I think I'm just gonna relax." She smiled, and I laughed, before gently kissing her forehead.

"Alright, I'm gonna go work on some stuff. If you need anything, just call."

---

Olivia got sicker, while the kids got better. It was nice to have them there, but it was horrid to see Liv so sick. 

"Maybe we should take you to the hospital." I spoke, as I put a wash clothe to her forehead, hoping that it might relieve her fever.

"I'm fine." She spoke, before coughing, and wheezing.

"You aren't fine. Come on. Let me get the kids around." I replied, and she shook her head again.

"El, please." She begged, and I handed her her tea, and she sipped it before I spoke again.

"No. I don't want this to be something that needs to be taken care of, and we don't get it taken care of. Come on. I can't lose you."

---

After talking her into it, Izzy came over to watch the kids, instead of us taking them to the hospital and exposing them to more sickness.

"Alright, Miss Benson, how long have you been feeling sick?" An intern asked Olivia.

"I don't know. I haven't felt completely good for a few months." She admitted, and I looked at Olivia and frowned.

"Like how?" The intern asked, before I could question Olivia on why she didn't tell me.

"Trouble breathing, some chest pains. Nothing too bad." She replied, and the intern shook her head.

"No. We aren't going to say if it is bad or not until we run some more tests. I'm going to get some papers for you to sign so we can perform the tests." The intern spoke, before walking away and I looked right at Olivia.

"Why didn't you tell me you haven't been feeling good?" I asked her quickly.

"We have only been talking for a month, Elliot." She replied, before coughing. I rubbed her back until she calmed down, and her breathing was more like continuous wheezing.

"Want me to call someone?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Nah. I'm fine, El. Just have a cold. Nothing too big." She replied bravely, and a smile spread over her lips. I sighed and kissed her forehead before the intern came back.

"Sign here and we can get going."

---

Olivia's POV

When I was pushed away in a wheelchair, I saw fear in Elliot's eyes, and it made me want to cry. He shouldn't have to witness stuff like this, especially since what had happened to Kelly.

I had a bunch of tests ran, and then they admitted me and put an IV drip in me, because I was dehydrated.

"Hey, beautiful." Elliot spoke, coming into my room, and shut the curtain between me and the other person's bed.

"Hi. Is that for me?" I asked, and he smiled before handing me the coffee.

"How did you know?" He teased, and I smiled.

"Because I know you. Did you call to check on the kids?" I asked.

"Yeah. They are both being hyper as usual. You look pale." He frowned, and I shrugged.

"I'm just tired." I yawned, and he nodded.

"Well, I'll leave you be. I'm going to get something to eat." He spoke, before kissing my head again, but I grabbed his jacket.

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?" I breathed, and he smiled and nodded.

"Of course, beautiful."

---

When I woke up, it was about a half hour before a doctor came in and talked to me and Elliot.

"I'm Doctor Morris." He spoke, and I nodded.

"So, can I go home?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"No. I'm sorry. You are sick, Olivia." He spoke, and I quickly grabbed Elliot's hand and squeezed it.

"What does she have?" Elliot asked, and the doctor frowned.

"Stage 3 cancer."

"What type?" Elliot breathed, as tears rushed down my cheeks.

"Lung."

"She doesn't smoke!" Elliot exclaimed, as I turned and buried my face into his shoulder. He held me.

"You don't need to smoke to get lung cancer. There are several tumors that are spreading through out your lungs. We need to removed them quickly, before they affect your heart anymore than they already are." He spoke.

"They are hurting my heart?" I breathed, and he nodded.

"Yes. They are so big, that they are affecting everything. Olivia, we need to do this today. Then we are going to start you on chemo and radiation." He replied, and I swallowed hard, as I closed my eyes.

"Can I have a bit to think?" I asked, and he nodded.

"But remember, if we don't take care of this, you will die." He replied, before walking out.

I looked at Elliot, and he quickly brought his lips to mine. When we parted, he brushed the tears from my cheeks.

"Please get the surgery, Liv." He plead.

"What if I don't make it?" I whimpered.

"But you will! I can't live without you." He exclaimed, and I looked at him.

"What?"

"I know that we just sorta got back together, but I love you, Olivia. I don't want to lose you, after I got you back. Think about Hanna. Think about your little girl losing her only living parent." He replied, and I swallowed hard.

"Okay. I'll have the surgery."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback! :D