24. Unexpected news, which brings a storm in my Love life...

Our love is strengthened by many challenges, which is hard to digest... However we need to pass all these loopholes to succeed in our love...

I want to speak the truth and pour out what's in my heart... But my mouth got tongue tied on seeing my family's happiness...

It's never too late... Take the decision right now... If not, no one is able to save you from the stupid decision you have made...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

The Royal Five star Hotel is glowing with the twinkling of the huge lights... All the important businessmen and the high profile people in the city are graciously attending the wedding reception of the Verma's only daughter Disha Verma, who is married to her love of life Purab Khanna....

The whole place is echoing with the teasing voices of the young people, who are pulling the legs of the new couples Purab and Disha... All of a sudden, the whole place got silenced as Disha's uncle Ram Arora moved to the centre of the stage and took the mike, gaining everyone's attention towards him..

Ram with a wide smile in his face, thanks everyone, who has graced the occassion and blesses the new married a happy life... But to everyone's surprise Ram announced that two more important functions are also going to take place along with the wedding reception...

Ram increased the curiosity of everyone and  informs that he will reveal the news in an auspicious time... But what confused everyone is that Ram said that it's going to the biggest day of their lives....

Eventhough all are wondering and puzzling what might be the function, Pragya is super confused and is thinking deeply what will be the hidden plan... Even Abhi too asked her what's going on...

But Pragya didn't have any vague idea about that and she responds to him, negatively

But Pragya didn't have any vague idea about that and she responds to him, negatively... The friends of Abhi and Pragya ( Nikhil/Vihaan/Arjun, Tanu/Bulbul/Aaliya) are also discussing a lot and none are in a state to find out the answer at all....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

At the auspicious time,

The Aroras, Ram and Priya walks to the stage with a wide smile in their faces... Everyone are eagerly looking at them to break the silence and reveal the answer to them...

Ram: Well... I know you all are so eager to know what's going to happen, right...
It's the most cherished and blessed day in our lives.... My loving daughter, My Princess Pragya is going to get the world's best happiness today...

I'm short of words to explain how much happy I'm right now... My little Princess is going to step into a new phase in her life and I want all your blessings towards her....

Pragya puzzles what her parents are upto and she couldn't understand why her heart is thumping so fast... Out of fear, she holds Abhi's handly tightly... Abhi side hugged her and assured her that nothing wrong will happen...