"Guilty."

"Innocent."

"Requiem."

There was a pause in Harry's response.

"Justice." He hissed back.

"And last one," the old man looked down to his papers.

"Emily."

A flash of emotion, one I couldn't quite figure out to be, broke out onto the psycho's face.

"Emily." The man repeated, pushing for an answer.

Harry leant forward on the table.

"Done." He snarled before pushing away and leaving the room.

Jane switched the video off.

"Who's Emily?" I asked, so intrigued in this man.

"The only person I can think of which would show any significance is Emily Hardy. The last woman to be raped and not murdered." She ran her fingers through her greying hair.

"Is she the one he turned psycho?" I bit my lip.

"Yes. He made the others crazy before he killed them, but turned this one psycho." Her eyes turned to the ceiling in thought.

"If I remember correctly, she hung herself in her cell the day before the court case. Well, they said she hung herself but there was a strong suspicion of murder. Anyway, that broke Harry and throughout the whole trial he was threatening to kill whoever did it. He had a chance of getting away innocent if that event wouldn't have happened." I merely blinked at her words.

"I didn't want to mention Emily to him during the therapy. I just asked the basic questions and he wouldn't co-operate. Which is not unusual, it's just the way he did it which is." My head turned to the door when there was a knock.

I swear to God, you couldn't get 5 minutes peace in here.

"Come in!" Jane called out.

The door slowly creaked open to reveal Trish.

I smiled. At least it wasn't Miss Harrison.

"Hey, can I borrow Hazel?" She asked, giving me the look of 'bitch come out and talk to me it's important'.

"Yeah. We were just about done anyway." Trish smiled her thanks as I was excused.

Jane shook her head at the computer, further looking through documents.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked quietly as I shut the door behind me.

"Jesus Christ, there's something going on between Gale and Harry." We began to walk towards the common room.

"Like what?" I asked confused.

"Like a major stare off. Gale walked over to him and they started like snapping at each other, I couldn't make out what they were saying but they were having a good go at each other. Harry's just sat there now by himself. Looks like he's about to blow."

Shit.

Miss Harrison would surely fire me if she knew I wasn't attending him.

I picked my pace up a little.

I opened the door to the common room, examining my similar surroundings for the unfamiliar face.

Requiem (Psycho Harry) *COMPLETED*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें