xiv. clay jensen

I'm the one - Dj Khaled, Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the rapper, Lil Wayne

clay jensen

    "Hey Y/N," Clay called my name, I turned around and grinned.

"Hey it's my favourite person in the world," I gave him a hug.

"Woah, unexpected," he chuckled, hugging me back.

"So, where are we going tonight?" I asked when we pulled away from our hug.

"We hang out too much people think we're dating."

"Is that a bad thing?" I smirked.

"No it's- well people- it's," He stuttered and struggled to speak.

"Calm down Jensen, it's not like I'm asking you out or anything." I kept giving him hints, but Clay was too clueless to get them.

"Yeah I know that," he muttered. We walked out of the school side by side, silently, it was killing me.

"Fuck, Clay just ask me out already!" I almost screamed, we stopped walking, I turned and grinned at Clay.

"Wha-what?"

"You know what I said."

"Um." He scratched the back of his neck and I rolled my eyes.

"Nevermind," I sighed and began to walk.

"No," Jeff suddenly appeared in front of me. "Clay hurry the fuck up," Jeff shouted at Clay who was still standing alone behind us. Jeff had this annoyed look on his face when he looked at Clay.

"I-" Clay begun but closed his mouth again.

"Okay, Clay would like to ask you out," Jeff said, I smiled but it wasn't a real smile.

"You already know what my answer would be, Jeff, but I need to hear it from him."

Jeff nodded and moved aside, then he walked to Clay and pushed him towards me until we were face to face, inches away from each other.

"I'm gonna leave you two now," Jeff walked off so it was just Clay and I.

"So..." Clay said nervously, his cheeks were a dark shade of red.

I nodded slowly and turned around, ready to walk away.

"Wait, Y/N I like you, a lot," I stopped but didn't look at him, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I faced him again, a smile found it's way to my mouth.

"Of course."

"God that was hard," he breathed out as if he was holding his breath the whole time.

I chuckled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, his face turning even more red than it already was.

In the back, somewhere, I could hear someone shouting.

"YESSSS MY BOY CLAY!"

"That was Jeff, I'm sorry," said Clay.

____

a/n

Oh em gee why am I Jeff in this? I'm gonna be a good girl and do good in school this term and hold in my bad words because Wattpad and it' fan fiction writers have triggered something inside of me to just swear at random times and sometimes I have this random urge to scream out 'Mom's Spaghetti'

From now on until next school holidays I'm gonna be updating 2/3 times a week because of school, maybe it'll be like 1 time a week maybe you'll get multiple updates from me one day, but I won't be updating as frequently on my Jeff Fan Fic because Sometimes I can't be shitted

sincerely yours, liz