ii. zach dempsey

lose yourself - eminem

zach dempsey

    "oh look it's y/n, wanna explain what you were doing with -insert random name- last night?" bryce shouted as I walked out of my class into the hallway, people whistled and laughed.

"What?" I asked confused, I looked around the hall, no one answered. "Okay, am I the only one here that doesn't know about something I did last night?" I looked around again but no answer.

"Well, supposedly you were-"

"Hey shut the hell up Bryce," Zach stepped out from the crowd, "nobody falls for your dumbass lies anymore."

"What 'lies'?" Bryce asked with a smirk.

"Every word that comes out of that mouth is shit," Zach shouted, keeping his glare towards Bryce.

"Tell me, what have I said that is a lie."

"I could write a whole list, but I'll start with this one," Zach paused, "you called this one a 'slut'," he pointed at you, "you called her ugly."

"And? Didn't you agree with me-"

"No, I didn't, the other boys did," Zach turned around faced you, "I would never call Y/N ugly, she is clearly the opposite." I smiled, which he kindly returned.

"Haha you're funny Dempsey, but now you're the one telling lies-" Bryce got interrupted by Justin.

"Bryce stop ruining their moment, just fuck off," Justin said as he walked past us grabbing Bryce by the arm and dragging him away, and to my surprise, Bryce didn't try to stop Justin from pulling him away.

"Hey," Zach walked up to me when everyone left.

"Hi, thank you Zach-" without any warning, he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, melting into his arms.

"I like you," Zach said as we pulled apart.

"I like you too Zach."

"No, I really really like you, like why can't you date me already?" He blushed trying to get the words out, I laughed.

"I really really like you too and I would love you to be my boyfriend," Zach's face lightened up instantly, "you're really cute Zach." I squished his face quickly, which was something we both did to each other.

"I know."

____

a/n

Hi! Thank you guys so much for the support on this book! 20k! WE HAVE HIT 20k! Ughhhh I am so happy! Seriously, your comments always make my day knowing that some people actually like my crappy writing! Anyway, I completed 13RW this moring at 3am, crying my eyes out, whenever they mentioned Jeff I kept crying, and the bathroom scene with Hannah really hurt and Alex  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I should have done imagine number 11 of Clay because he's tape 11 I JUST FREAKING LOOKED AT MY REGGIE MANTLE IMAGINE AND THE SONG I WROTE FOR IT WAS ALSO LOSE YOURSELF BECAUSE I WAS ALSO LISTENING TO THAT SONE WHILE WRITING IT WTF HELP

sincerely yours, liz