"October, I want you to make love to me." 

*****

Quincy's P.O.V 

He pulled himself back, breath haggard. Still caring enough to keep contact with me, only forcing me back by the shoulders.   

I hadn't been able to control myself, to even really take in what I might have been saying. Although now it had escaped my mouth, I was almost certain I didn't want it back in. This was a way of seeing how much October cared for me, where he saw us going one day, if he could detect a future. 

Damn me if I even dared to say it, but It would reassure me that he wanted me. I didn't want to despise my Mate or feel unloved- I only wanted him to love me as I would love him. 

It takes a moment; the blue eyed blond was weighing up his options.

It was a rush, I barely knew him. Yet, like most mates it was the situation of where I felt like I'd known him all my life, perhaps even in my previous lives. I was meant to be with October Walter whether I liked it or not, luckily for myself I liked it. 

More than liked it, rather loved it. I reacted to it so strongly, I was wary that I was becoming dumb. That maybe sooner or later I would simply find myself drugged up on his scent. I wouldn't mind. It made my wolf buzz in anticipation. 

He finally raised his head, toothily smiling. 

"If you want. I would really like that though Quincy, making love to you that is." He had admitted, somewhat sheepishly. 

I'd cupped his face, beaming up at him, "You'd have to go by some of my traditions first." A cheekily sinful tone arose out of me. Surprising me with how playful that I could possibly be, if I really tried. 

"Whatever it takes." Is what he had said, unbeknownst to the knots that my tummy suddenly tied. "I'd walk to the moon and back for you." 

The rain was clearing up slightly, which October noticed. He pulled me along rather, back to the castle. Startling me with his logic of where everything was. He learned where everyone was so quickly, he had adjusted so speedily to his surroundings that I felt a little...flustered. 

He was right with his Alpha nature, even if he didn't see it. He was dominating, instructive and gave off a load of protective claiming scents. Warding off any possible lingering eyes, naturally he would touch me as much as casually possible. Be it my hand, my waist or a ruffle of my hair. Alpha Mates were known to at times baby their Omegas slightly, to the extent where you wandered what could be wrong with them. 

I could only hope, if he was already this touchy when were weren't bonded that he wouldn't be overbearing when the process had fully taken place. 

"He said they were celebrating me." 

"What?" I zapped back to reality, whipping my head into his direction. October shook his head teasingly at my daydreaming.