My boyfriend became a vampire and now he's their leader

Start from the beginning

I gave him my knife.

"Kill me. Tyler. I'm not gonna be able to do the same to you. I'd rather die at your hands than turn into what you are. Just do it." I closed my eyes prepared for the slice.

Nothing.

I heard metal hit the floor.

"What the hell are you doing? Just do it! It's hard enough for me." I opened my eyes and saw him tears coming from his eyes. Huh? Do vampires cry? It hurt me alot to see him cry. I had never seen him do that though.

"Why do you want me to kill you? Why can we just be together?

Do you know I love you Eva? Remember when I first met you, the first day of kindergarden, on the playground? When we first became friends?

You would have thought I had just started liking you in Freshman year when I actually had the balls to ask you out....

But that's when I first started loving you, When i first saw you in kindergarden... And I never stopped once." he looked up at me with tears in his eyes, and said,

"I still love you Eva. You know when you thought you were dreaming? At the lake?"

"How do you--" he cut in.

"Thats one of the advantages of being a vampire. I have that power, but that was the way I found you. I had to get into your dreams. But when I found you, I got all caught up with your sweet lips and... Well yea, you get what i mean... But it's true, Eve. I love you, and I won't let the fact of me being a vamipre get in the way. I will always be here to protect you."

I wrapped my arms around him and even though I was scared to death. I didn't care. I could only think of the fact we were both together, and safe. And I wanted to thank god that we were in each others arms right now.

We separated and when I looked into his eyes I knew he felt something for me that went deeper than his vampire instincts. I saw love and lust and passion in his eyes. Our lips came closer and brushed against each other softly. My heart skipped a beat from him being that close. But I had to tell him that I still couldn't be with him.

"Tyler?"

"Yes?" he answered.

"I love you so much... But I still can't be with you because of what you are. I'm so sorry." I cried. "Goodbye, Tyler." Those words were so hard to say. It was like my heart was being crushed.

I turned to leave and he grabbed me by my waist and said, "No Eve. You can't. Stay with me... Please? I can't stand being alone... Without you. I love you so much. Please don't leave me here." I could fee his breath at my ear and it felt so... Good. I turned around and brought my face up to his and moved my lips over his.

(A/N) Just A Warning: if u don't like these... I don't know how to put it. Whatever, I'll jus say it-... 'sex scenes on here then I suggest that u don't read it.... I seriously don't wanna lose any fans ;] and still if you skip it please vote on the parts u like:) pretty please ;)

it Starts now--->

He kissed me with more passion. Our tongues searching through each others mouths eagerly.

I ran my fingers through his hair and my tongue flicked over his lips. He laid me on my bed while we continued kissing. I couldn't help it i reached up under his shirt and felt his rock-hard abs. Looking up at him, he took off his shirt and went on top and took mine off.

Then he came to my bra, his fingers trailing around the thin material, give me so much pleasure with his one touch. He wound his arms around me and unclasped my bra like he was an expert. My breasts were showing now and Tyler was just staring at them. I don't know why, but i felt like i wasn't pretty, and i tried covering myself up with my hands.