My boyfriend became a vampire and now he's their leader

-3-

Eva's POV

I could feel the sun coming through the second story window and onto my face.

Please don't let this all be a dream. I don't know if I can take it if it was. I covered my eyes from the rays of the sun coming in, and I turned to an empty bed that was messed up. Did I roll over that much? Wow I slept a long time. It was almost five. By the time I get out of the shower it's probably gonna be six or seven.

Whatever, I made my way to the shower and turned on the water. I cried, because I was trying to forget the life-like dream I had yesterday. It was so real! It was as if i had actually met him. The kisses we shared were so passionate and had so much love put into each and every one of them. I turned off the shower and dried myself off. I went towards the room and stopped. My light was on.

"Bri? Storm? Fury? Are you in here?" I opened the door, ready to strike if there was an intruder.

Nobody.

Breathing out a sigh of relief, I turned and closed the door. I almost screamed when huge arms grabbed my shoulders grabbed my arms, and pinned me against the wall. As soon as I felt it, I was in attack mode. I grabbed the guys' wrists with both my hands and spun around then I pulled with all my strength. He landed forward on his ass with a grunt. I moved so that I was ontop of his stomach. Then i punched him out cold.

"Who are you? Who do you work for!? What vampire?!" I yelled. His face was covered, ninja style, so I couldn't tell who it was because I could only see his eyes.

"I said who are you and who do you work for!... Are you def or something?!" I had already tied him to a chair when I knocked him out. And i was fully clothed. He wasn't getting anywhere so then I made my way to his mask.

"Dont." he said. Why did that voice seem so familiar? It sent chills to my skin.

"And why should I listen to you. You're a filthy vampire?!" I yelled back.

"Because I'd hate it if you knew who I was." What? That only made me more curious.

"Should I know who you are?" I looked into his eyes that were so mysterious.

"I don't know."

"Why are you so unsure? You're a vampire. Vampires are serious about everything, and they don't feel anything. That's one reason why we kill you guys. You're all just dirty, and and not human!" why is all this hatred coming out and directed all to him? Some vamp that I don't even know.

Whose eyes I could stare into forever and not look away. Why am I saying all of this? The only person that ever happened to me with was.... Tyler.

Shocked, I walked forward and gripped the edge of the cloth with my hands.

"No... It cant be..." I looked into his eyes and revealed his face.

A tear ran down my face. My palms were on both his cheeks. He tried to wipe my tears but the ropes were keeping him from doing that.

"No.... No. I'm still dreaming. The whole thing yesterday. Now. I'm dreaming." I shut my eyes and more tears shed down my face.

"Eva. Don't. I hate it when you do that. It hurts me to see you crying. So stop." he said.

I let go of his face. "Yeah I'm sure it really hurts a heartless VAMPIRE. You know you should have killed me when you had the chance. Because you know I'm not gonna be able to kill you." I untied him. Then he got up slowly.