The man that hurt her? I thought he was dead....?

Before anyone could say anything Chromia smacked the mech across the face making his helm fly to the side, "You bastard!" Chromia sneers while DragonFly and Arcee held her back while spitting out curses.

We all yelp when the building shakes, "We need to leave right now!" Ironhide orders, I nod handing Shadow to Sideswipe and running to the room grabbing everything, her sketch pad, chargers, clothes, perfumes she brought, I threw all her things into the suit case and closed it.

I run back into the living room, "SunStreaker!" Shadow whimpers in Ironhide's arms, "I'm alright," I soothe only for Shadow to hear while the others heard a growl.

Soon we are checked out of the hotel, leaving the mech in the room, Prowl handcuffed him to the table, "I'LL GET MY PRINCESS!!! I WON'T STOP!" The mech roars.

Like frag you will! I thought while glaring back at the room, the building shook again.

"Let's roll!" Ironhide growls while we all ran down the halls and stairs, Chromia checked out ever so quickly, "Tell police he's in Pent house!" Chromia wrote down and handed it to the owner.

We all ran out of the building. Before stopping seeing the mech on the steps standing there with a smirk.

"You thought you could escape me?" The mech says with a smirk.

How in the pit?!

::He's a demon!::. Sideswipe cries through our bond.

"The girl and I'll let her live," the mech says with an arm wrapped around Chromia's neck cables a gun pointed to her helm. He probably got Chromia when I wasn't paying attention.

"Mom!" Shadow cries tears streaming down her face, "The girl! This woman won't die!" The mech snarls, "No-!" Ironhide roars only to be cut off by a little voice.

"I'll go,"

We all look at Shadow "Shadow, no!" Ironhide says firmly, "He won't leave us alone! I'll go!" Shadow says leveling her glare with Ironhide's, we all watch as Shadow walked over to the mech and was roughly grabbed by the arm, "I need a car!" The mech sneers then throws Chromia at Ironhide, "Shadow!" Chromia whispers, Shadow looks at us all with smooth calm optics...?

Why is she so calm?! She could die?!

Ironhide's POV

I was about to offer that monster my alt but a growl cut me off:

"Take the yellow Lamborghini. Keep that and the brat. Who wants her anyways? That car is all yours!"

We all snap our helms towards the voice, it was the yellow twin, SunStreaker, he'd given up his alt and called my sparkling a BRAT?! I glare at him only for him to wink like he had a plan, as much as I didn't want to I went along with it.

"Yeah, keep her," Sideswipe says then Bee, Hound, who was more than delighted to say that, Drift, Crosshairs and DragonFly. Shadow's panic came through our bond.

::Calm down sweet spark, we've got a plan::. I soothe sending her my love and nuzzle her gently. I felt my spark melt when her love came through along with her nuzzling me.

"Give me the keys!" The monster sneers, SunStreaker pulls the keys to his alt out of his pocket and throws them at Devin, who catches them, "Don't follow us or she dies!" He sneers pressing the gun to Shadow's helm tighter, I hear two low growls, I look back and see SunStreaker and Sideswipe growling and glaring at Devin.

Soon Devin is gone along with my sparkling. SunStreaker's holoform starts to get staticky while his alt drove farther away, "See y'all later!" SunStreaker says doing a two digit salute before disappearing.