"Can you turn off the light Cutie?" Sideswipe yawns snuggling into the covers, Sunny puts the sketch pad to the side and lays down, I shut off the light and keep my eyes locked on Sunny's while I walked through the dark room. Sunny's eyes glowed in the dark, making him even more handsome but no matter what, I loved Sunny and Sides they were both adorable.

Once to the bed I climb into bed with them, giggling while Sunny and Sides held me in their arms, "So Cutie," Sideswipe starts, "Comfy?" Sunny finishes making me nod, the twins kiss my head or forehead and lay me down.

I hear their soft sweet voices whisper:

"Good night our little femme"

2 o'clock in the morning

SunStreaker's POV

I woke up to some noises in the living room area, I sit up in the berth only for me to be pulled back down by little arms, I look over and see Squishy laying there in the middle of my tanks, I stroke her hair and let my digits flow through the black locks of hair, I take a strand of her hair between my digits and twirl it, I heard crashing like something breakable broke.

That's gonna be on the bill! I think to myself.

I didn't want to be curious, I grab Shadow and hold her tightly closely to my chassis while our door opened.

"Come here Daddy's little princess~" I hear a voice sing, I knew it wasn't a Con nor Ironhide, I held Squishy closer to me curling around her protectively, "Oh princess, who is that you are with? Well looks like I'll just take you from his grasp and lay you into mine~" the voice purrs with a sneer, I wasn't going to let him take MY squishy!

I felt cold greasy, disgusting servos wrap around my forearm trying to pry my arms away from Shadow.

Did he just TOUCH ME?! OH PIT NO!!! GET YOUR GRUBBY SAUSAGE DIGITS OFF OF ME!!!!

I snarl and ram my fist in his faceplates, I shoot into action and take him to the floor, only to find he dodged.

::SIDESWIPE!::. I snarl through our bond waking him quickly and he is thrown to the floor by the man, "SHADOW IS ALL MINE!" The man screams then Shadow wakes up.

Her optics widen in horror and fear while she looked at the mech, all the color in her faceplates disappear and her skin goes white as snow, she looked frozen, it was like she had been shot and didn't know what to do about the hole in her chest or the blood.

Sideswipe scrambles to his feet and tackled the mech with a snarl before he could touch Shadow, then Ironhide stormed in, "What did I say-?!" He snarls but cuts himself off seeing Sideswipe and I take the mech to the ground, the mech snarls and kicks, "I'LL GET YOU SHADOW! I'LL HAVE YOU BACK IN MY GRASP!! IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!!" The man roars while Shadow sat there, none moving. She looked more than traumatized. She looked petrified!

Chromia runs in and grabs Shadow, Ironhide snarls and hits the man making him pass out, "Jazz call the cops now!" Ironhide barks grabbing Shadow, "It's okay, Daddy's got you!" Ironhide soothed to the sparkling in his arms, me and Sideswipe dragged the mech out of our room and into the living room where Prowl and Drift tied him up to a chair.

Shadow started crying, her sobs were ripping my spark apart, piece-by-piece, making me grab her gently and hush her, Sideswipe was holding her servo in his while he also hushed her, she flinched under his hand when it came up to rub her arm, "It's ok" I soothe holding her close to my chassis.

Then the mech wakes up, "Come here honey," the mech says looking at Shadow, "Daddy won't hurt you," "Die in a hole!" Shadow snarls, "You know him?" Crosshairs asks looking at Shadow "Unfortunately," Shadow says glaring the mech, "Is that the man?" Sideswipe asks Shadow whimpers and nods.