Chapter 23: sag awards pt 3

Noah's pov:
The show finally starts. We hear tons of shows and movies being nominated and winning. We're getting more nervous as the show goes on since our category is near. the end of the show. The category before us was announced and my stomach starts to do flips, Finn, Millie, Caleb, Gaten and I all grab hands and hug in nerves and excitement. They announce our category and announce the nominees "stranger things", the crowd screams for us. We all tense up and huddle together and preparing ourselves for failure.

General pov:
"And the winner is..."
the cast clench their hands together and hope for the best.
"Stranger things", the cast bursts up with excitement and shock they start screaming and basically crying. They all jump and hug each other. They basically run up to the stage with complete excitement we are all crying and celebrating together, it takes them a while to settle down. David harbour starts his speech.

Davids pov:
I start to read my inspiring, dedicated and heart felt speech to the entire crowd, they all seem to be enjoying it and some even cheering. All the kids are jumping with excitement and basically crying over their win. At the middle of the speech people start to cheer and stand up clapping, I raise my voice and start to become more into it. I can tell everyone's inspired and really feeling this speech.

Finns pov:
Davids speech is amazing, it's so inspiring and absolutely beautiful. I'm so hyped about this speech, it's so amazing. I'm jumping with joy and giving him props. After he finishes the speech everyone's standing up, screeching and clapping for us. We all walk off stage ecstatic, Millie is crying and us boys are just jumping and celebrating. Millie comes up to me crying, hopefully with joy but something in her seems somewhat sad. I hug her, we share our long and drawn out heartfelt hug.

Millie's pov:
I walk up to Finn for a hug. Half of me is crying because we won our first ever award but the other half is sad. This is our last award show until season two. I'm going to break the news to them tomorrow morning. this is going to be heartbreaking and very hard.

Calebs pov:
At the after party everyone's dancing, we are screaming still with joy of our win. we're partying like it's our last day here on earth, this is an absolute amazing night!! Millie seems off, I have no clue what happened to her or what's wrong but at least she's trying to show us that she's having fun but we all know somethings up. I pull aside the boys while Millie is in the bathroom, I tell them that something's up and they agree with me. We decide to pull her aside and talk to her, we want to know what's wrong.

Millie's pov:
As I walk outside of the bathroom the boys are cornering me. I ask them what's going on because I'm very confused.

General pov:
"Guys what are you doing?" Millie asks with confusing and fright.

"What's going on Millie, you've been acting different" Caleb says with a whisper.

"No I haven't" I laugh nervously.

"Millie, we know when you are lying. We're best friends, what's going on" Noah steps up

"Guys seriously" Millie gets serious but still shy

"What? What are you hiding that's so important to you Millie" Finn kinda screams stepping forward.

"Nothing finn."

"Tell us Millie" Gaten says

Millie's pov:
They're all staring at me with those eyes, the eyes of shock, confusion and regret. I step forward getting ready to reveal the biggest and hardest thing I've ever had to, to my best friends and siblings.

General pov:
"You really want to know?"

"Yeah" they say in unison.

Here it goes, Millie takes a breath and reveals.

"Well I took a movie roll in the new Godzilla movie which is filmed in Europe"

Millie's pov:
Just seeing their mouths drop and the devastation in their eyes, it haunts me.