Chapter 11: (hehe;) camping

;bus to the camping ground

Finns pov:
7:48am BEEP BEEP

I slap my annoying alarm clock while I sigh and roll over to my side, I slowly get up and walk over to my closet. I put on a shirt which resembles Mike Wheeler, I slide on skinny jeans and to top the 80's outfit off, I put on a jean jacket. I walk downstairs and walk into the kitchen, my mom is making pancakes for breakfast. I sit down at the table and scroll through my phone, I realize that the cast said that they'd be here by 8:20 and it's 8:13 so I rush a bit. My mom puts pancakes in front of me and I devour them. Once I'm done I put my plate on the counter and rush to the bathroom, I play around with my hair a bit until it was nicely messy and I brushed my teeth. Suddenly I got a text from Gaten...

Hey man, we're out front you almost ready?

Yeah sorry, I'm just brushing my teeth. I'll be out in 5

Okay, see you soon

I rinse and spit and run to the front door, I slip on a pair of sneakers and say goodbye to my mom.

Millie's pov:
We're waiting for Finn at his house, I can't wait to see him! We haven't seen each other in 2 weeks because I've been in nyc for interviews and he went to Canada to see family. I'm on my phone quietly yet impatiently waiting for Finn, I swear this kid takes 20 hours to get ready. He finally walks out of his house and I sit up and start to get very excited, even though we aren't sitting together on the bus we get to talk all weekend and I'm over joyed! While I'm watching Finn walk onto the bus Gaten and Caleb start laughing about how happy I look to see him but I could honestly care less. He walks up to me and we hug, we hold the hug for about a minuet or two then let go. I can't stop smiling and neither can he, I say "I missed you!" He smirked and said "I missed you too babe" I smile, he walks to his seat and sits down. On the inside I was freaking out but I couldn't show it or I wouldn't hear the last of it. Our long trip begins!

The ride was about 5 and a half hours since Sadie and Noah needed to pee every 5 minutes, but we finally made it. Sitting with Natalia on the bus was sooo much fun, we talked about Finn and Charlie and how much fun this trip will be. Gaten fell asleep for a bit so we all joined in on pranking him, it was hilarious! Once we finally arrived at our camping site we all unloaded and grabbed our bags and went into our cabins, since we are so comfortable around each other Sadie,Gaten,Caleb,Noah, Finn and I all stayed in a room and Natalia,Charlie and Joe all stayed in a room together too. Once we were all unpacked and picked our beds we all met in the kitchen for rules and boring stuff. Our sleeping arrangements went like this...

Noah

Sadie

Millie

Finn

Caleb

Gaten

After the boring meeting we were all sent to bed, while we got to our room the boys decided they wanted to play truth or dare. Well Sadie and I didn't really want to play but it's better than going to bed so we played. Gaten asked Finn first

Gaten
"Truth or dare?"

Finn
"Umm dare"

Gaten
"I dare you to... um I dare you to get a pot and a pan and go bang it in Charlie's room.

Finn
What! They will kill me, they're annoying old people.