Chapter 17: the anniversary part three

;set of stranger things
12:17am

General pov:
"are you sure that's all that happened?" Finn said with anxiety filling his entire body

"Yes I'm positive, it didn't even mean anything to me. I love you"

"Okay, Can I think about what happened. I'm not breaking up with you just thinking"

"I guess yeah..." Millie said with little confidence and pure sadness

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow, bye Millie" Finn walks away sad but has to go talk to the boys than Sadie

"Bye Finn" Millie walks away devastated and almost immediately starts crying

Finns pov:
I got into my moms car and we stared driving home. I asked her to drop me off at calebs house since Gaten is there too, my mom dropped me off and I knocked on the door. They opened the door with confusion but I just walked in and didn't say a word.

"Millie explained" that's all I had to say

"Did it sound real, believable?"

"I think so, I don't know why I'm having such a hard time believing her, she's my girlfriend I should be able to believe her."

"Well it's because what you though she may've done, cheating is hard to forgive and believe"

"Do you guys think I should believe her?"

"That's not our choice Finn, that's yours"

"I know but I need help"

"We can help you Finn, if you're having such a hard time forgiving her then i don't know"

"But I don't want to breakup, I love her"

"I know Finn, I know"

We talked for another hour and I decided to walk to Sadie's, it'll give me time to think about what they said, I grab my coat and start walking. They're right if I'm having such a hard time that probably means that I don't believe her, does it? I honestly have no clue what I believe right now.

Millie's pov:
The drive home was quiet and awkward, I wasn't in the mood to talk to my parents nor my sister. I just wanted to burst out crying and eat ice cream. He's going to breakup with me, he's going to breakup with me I kept on saying to myself. That probably doesn't help the matter but honestly that's all I can think about. Him. We get home and I speed walk up to my room trying not to seem suspicious and cry. I close my door normally and run to my bed and start crying, hard. I can't stop, all that happened that entire trip just released, we didn't have our anniversary because of stupid Noah, Finn is going to break up with me, Noah probably hates me and I don't even know what Sadie thinks of me right now. Everything was just piling up and now it's coming out like a tornado.

Sadies pov:
After coming home from that camping trip, I'm exhausted. When I get home I plopped down on the couch in my hotel and just chilled out. My parents are out getting groceries so I'm home alone. I get a knock at the door at 1:49am? What the heck I think while getting up to go answer the door, it's Finn?

"Um hey?" I say with confusion while he just walks in

"Hey"

"What's up Finn? You know it's 1am right?"

"Oh, whatever I need you"

"What happened"

"Millie explained what happened on the camping trip"

"Oh, do you believe her?"

"I don't know yet, that's why I'm here"

"Oh um okay?"

"Okay so she said that he kissed her and she pushed him away after the kiss and told him off"

"Okay?"

"And that the kiss didn't mean anything to her"

"Okay, so why are you here?"

"Well I wanted to know your opinion on it"

"Well I think she's telling the truth, why aren't you believing her?"

"I don't know"

"Do you think she likes him Finn?"

"Sadie I don't know"

"I think you should give her a second chance"

"Really? You think so?"

"Yeah Finn, she honestly loves you and she wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I know that for a fact"

"Thanks Sadie"
"Good luck Finn"

"Bye Sadie"

He walks closer and pulls me into a strong hug, I smile a bit and hug him back stronger. We let go and he walks out and closes the door behind him. I smile big and go lay down on my couch again and fall sleep watching tv.

Time jump
;7:29am
Monday

Finns pov:
I wake up exhausted from last night but ready to tell Millie. I'm nervous about how she'll react, If she'll be mad,sad,happy, excited. I have absolutely no clue. I get up, get dressed and run downstairs because I'm running late for set, I grab some pancakes and run to the car and we're on our way.