Chapter 12: the next morning

;the next day (Friday morning)
The cabin

Sadies pov:
I roll over and stretch my arms up in the air. I sit up in my bed, I look around the room. Nobody's awake, ugh I hate being the first one awake but it always seems to happen. Like I have an alarm clock in my head. I get off of my bunk bed and walked out of our room, I peaked my head across the hall into the Natalia's room, nobody was awake of course. So I walk out into the kitchen and make myself breakfast, I made some eggos and threw in some fruits to make it more healthy. I sat on the couch scrolling through my phone until somebody woke up, Caleb was the first one awake.

Calebs pov:
I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I looked around and realized Sadie wasn't in her bed. I stretched my arms and started to get out of bed very slowly. I eventually got up and walked out into the living room and saw Sadie sitting there eating eggos and fruit. I joined her on the couch, we talked for a couple of hours and waited for everyone else to wake up. It was really nice to talk to Sadie and learn more about her, while we were talking about season two I was listening to her but I just stared into her beautiful ice blue eyes. She caught me staring and caught my attention back to her again, it was kinda awkward for a couple of minuets but we just kept on talking again. While talking to her I realized how beautiful and kinda she is and I think I may like her?

Finns pov:
I hear a loud bang and wake up, I stretch and yawn before hopping out of bed. I went to go check if Millie was awake, of course not. I kiss her forehead and walk out the door, when I see Sadie and Caleb laughing sitting on the couch I hide behind the door and watch them. I will admit it's weird to be watching them but I know Caleb is acting different, different in a weird way. Oh my gosh, I think he may like her!

Gatens pov:
I wake up from Finn banging on my bed, I yawn and roll my eyes.

"What do you want Finn, can't you see I'm trying to sleep he..." he cuts me off

"Shh! Come look at this!"

"This better be good" I say whispering

We walk out to the doorway so we can see the living room, we look out to see Sadie and Caleb laughing and flirting. My eyes open wide and my mouth drops a bit.

"Caleb said he didn't like anyone!?" I say a bit confused with a little bit of frustration.

"Shh you're going to get us caught"

"Sorry..." I say softly

"Idk he didn't before I guess this trip changed that?"

"Do you think he'll tell us?

"Maybe, hopefully"

We walk back into the room and sit down on our beds. We just continue talking about what we just saw.

Noah's pov:
I wake up from the sound of Finn and Gaten almost fangirling over something. I sit up in my bunk bed and rub my eyes, I ask them what they're laughing about.

"Caleb is flirting with Sadie in the living room" Finn says with a smirk looking at Gaten

"Wait what! He likes Sadie? Since when?" I say very confused and half asleep

"Idk we think since the trip, we made up a ship name. Cadie" they laugh

"Oh wow, that's insane. Do you think Sadie likes him back?" I say with curiosity

"Idk probably, they're flirting back and forth. Soon enough they'll be holding hands and kissing" Gaten says looking at finn

"Hey! It's not my fault I have a girlfriend, girls like to be hugged and kissed on the forehead" he rolls his eyes and we laugh

Noah's pov still:
Wow I can't believe that Caleb likes Sadie, we're going to have to do what we did to Finn so we can get him to tell us!

Millie's pov:
I wake up from the boys laughing, I take in a deep breath and let it out slowly. They all die down the laughing and Finn walks over to me and quietly kisses me on the forehead, I smile and sit up in my bed. Finn sits beside me. They fill me in with what's happening with Caleb and Sadie. We started talking about if this season Lucas and Max will kiss and that, that will maybe let them like each other more and connect and maybe date!! We started to make a plan to make this happen, we made a group chat with the duffer brothers and started spamming them until they answered...

Group chat created
Read Finn😘, Gaten😛 and Noah😜

Millie
DUFFERS

Finn
Yo yo yo

Gaten
Answer!

Noah
Hellooooooo

Millie
Hajsjdjsnjs

Finn
Ajajjsus

Finn
Ajajdjjd

Noah
Jahsjdjdi

Noah
Hajsjdjsnjs

Noah
Hahshdusisjje

Gaten
Aijwhdiduwjej

Finn
Apqowjenjdjxjaj

Finn
Oakwndjdinwnes
Read by the duffers😍 9:48am

Millie
DUFFERS, WE SEE U READ IT!

The duffers
What guys😂

Finn
Okay okay so we think that Max and Lucas should kiss and maybe even date in the show.

Millie
We think it'd be another great couple and that they could have great chemistry

Gaten
Yeah what they said

The duffers
Why did this come up all of the sudden?

Noah
Um no reason? No reason at all?

Gaten
Yeah no reason...

Finn
Guys you're horrible at this

The duffers
Okay? We'll take that into consideration

Millie
Okay thanks love you bye❤

Finn
Yup bye

Gaten
Byeeeeee

Noah
Byee

Noah,Millie,Finn and Gaten left the chat.

Yay #cadie anyways guys thanks for reading this chapter! New fillie stuff next chapter. A couple things to talk about okay so
1. New picture for the fanfic! Do you like it, comment😊
2. Sorry I haven't been updating very frequent I've been working on the chapters long and hard to make it as long and amazing as possible😘
3. Sorry! This chapter was mostly about Caleb and Sadie so next chapter I'll do fillie moments and I have a really good idea so stay tuned❤❤

I love you all so much!! Thank you for the support and all of the reads;)