Chapter 22: sag awards pt 2

;Sag awards
Red carpet

Finns pov:
I see Millie walk in, a huge shine walks with her. She look absolutely stunning tonight, what else should I expect, it's Millie. She always looks stunning. As she starts walking up to us I panic, I forget all my game and loose all my cool. I decide to keep quiet until I can talk again because I don't want to make a fool of myself. We start to get pictures taken on the carpet and I try my best to get near Millie but mostly that didn't work but that's okay. We took the pictures and talked to press for a bit then went to take our seats for the awards. Millie, Noah, Caleb, Gaten and I all sat together along with Winona and David harbour. The show didn't start for another hour so we had time to talk and David went over his speech even though we didn't think he'd need to. Millie and I talked a lot during the entire thing and we were just having an amazing time but thing between Millie and I have been off recently... our hangouts haven't been the same and she hasn't been interested in me and more interested in other things. I don't know what's gotten into her recently but she seems off, I'm going to ask her if anythings going on after the awards because if anything is really going on I don't want to ruin this experience for her. I love her, and I really hope she hasn't lost feelings for me because I'll be devastated.

Millie's pov:
This has been an amazing night so far and we haven't even gotten to our award yet. The red carpet experience, seeing and taking pictures will all my inspirations, just being here in general and being here with my best friends. I'm trying to have a good time and I am but I'm hiding something from the rest. Only Sadie knows at the moment because I don't have enough courage to tell Finn,Gaten,Noah and Caleb. It's going to be sooo hard and devastating when I tell them. I can't think about that right now, I need to have a good time with my best friends before I break the bad news...

Sorry this is such a short chapter, honestly I have no inspiration to write this anymore and it's hard to write chapters since I've basically written everything. I think I'm going to end the book very soon. I have a good way to end it but I don't know if I going to do that since it involves me doing a second book which Idk if I want to do yet. I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was extremely short. I love you guys & don't forget to vote for the previous chapters including this one😉💗