Chapter 4: Behind the scenes

;At set for stranger things season 2

Millie's pov:
I was sitting on my couch in my trailer waiting for my hairstylist to come do my hair for my next scene, I'm on my phone scrolling through my feed and see a picture of Finn.

I just sit there, looking at this really handsome

I just sit there, looking at this really handsome... I mean nice¿ picture of Finn. I hear a knock on my door & quickly turn off my phone and throw it on the couch, someone walks in, I sigh in relief because it's my hairstylist who is also my makeup artist, I get up with a small sigh and walk to my chair to start getting my hair and makeup done.

Finns pov:
I walk off of set towards my trailer after doing a scene with Caleb, I walk into my trailer and browse my phone before my next scene with Millie. I open instagram and see that Millie liked my recent picture, I smile slightly, the smile disappears after I hear a knock on my trailer door. I yell "come in"  and Matt duffer walks into my trailer and sits down on the chair beside me.

Matt duffer

"Hey Finn"

"Hey, what's up?"

"I'm here to talk to you about season two"

"Uh oh, I'm not going to die right?!"

"No no no no, you aren't dying Finn" Matt says as he slightly smiles

"Okay then what do you want to talk about?" Finn says very eager

"I want to talk to you about sharing another kiss with Millie?"

My eyes widen and my mouth drops a bit, I was seriously not expecting this!

"Umm, did you ask Millie already?" Finn asks nervously

" no not yet, she's getting hair and makeup done and I thought i could ask you first?"

"Umm if it's okay with her, it's okay with me" Finn says slightly smiling but brushes it off so he doesn't expect anything

"Okay then, I'll ask Millie"

as Matt walks out of my trailer he says "nice talk Finny boi"

I chuckle and yell "not you too!"

I hear him laugh as his voice gets smaller and smaller until it's not heard any longer.

Millie's pov:
My hairdresser/makeup artist finished up my makeup and hair and left just about 10 minutes ago, I was browsing through my instagram again when I hear a loud knock on my door, I get up and open the door to see Matt duffer standing outside.

"Hey Mills, can you talk?"

I reply shyly "yeah sure come on in"
Matt duffer walks into my trailer and sits down on my couch, I sit down beside him quite awkwardly and face him.

You guys excited to see Millie's reaction to the second kiss?

Will they share a second kiss?

Will Millie like it? Will Finn like it?

Find out in chapter 5;)