Lunch!

Lucy's pov~

Lucy's pov~

🖤 I walked into the cafeteria and everyone looked at me, I looked over to the tables that the girls sat in and saw them looking mad, I then looked over to the popular table and saw that Colt was siting there and he and the 11 idiots looked furious.

I bought my food which was pasta, orange juice and an apple and I went to sit with my friends " Lucy where were you!!!?!?" Asked Erza " We were so worried!!!!" Said Lisanna, Should I tell them that while they were worried I was busy making out with my teacher, yeah I don't think so.

" I was....lost!" I said, wow Lucy wow bravo bravo that's the only excuse that you could think of!? "Yeah I'm sorry! I was lost!" I said " It's okay but please don't worry us like that again!" Said Juvia " We were really worried!" Said Wendy.

" I won't!" I said, then we started to talk about random stuff when a very angry group of boys came towards us, it was Colt and the 11 Idiots.

" LUCY WHERE WERE YOU!?!?!? I WAS SO WORRIED!!!" Yelled Colt, what I learned over the years is that never make Colt angry or hell could break lose " I was lost, I'm sorry." I said, Colt sighed " Lucy we were really worried..." said Natsu.

I glared at him, I told them not to prevent to care for me, I can't yell at them since everyone's watching and I don't wanna create a scene but I glared at everyone of them, I guess they noticed because they looked at the ground sadly.

I suddenly really hot like a fire was lit inside me but thankfully the bell rang and I quickly got up, put away my trash then I walked away, I know it was a little rude but I needed to get away quickly.

Something was very wrong with me and I couldn't let anyone find out or else things could get out of hands....🖤