I almost fainted when IVAN MOODY walked our way!!! Ivan Moody is like the lead singer of Five Finger Death Punch!!!!! Ivan Moody stood in front of me, "Which one of you is Shadow?" He asks pointing at my family, "ME! Me! Me! Me! I'm Shadow!" I say jumping up and down in happiness, he looks down at me and smiles slightly, "Hey," he starts, "You must be Shadow Hide?" He asks making me nod happily, "Well I'm Ivan Moody if you didn't know or if the others didn't know, I'm the singer of Five Finger Death Punch," he introduces, "That's so cool!!" I squeak, Ivan only chuckles lightly, "Cute kid," Ivan says to Daddy, I almost squealed when he called me CUTE!

"So tonight me and the other bands are gonna make this the best show of your life little girl," he says looking down at me making me nod happily.

"Who are the parents?" Ivan asks looking at my family, Daddy and Mommy step forward, "We are," Mom says with a smile, "Wow," Ivan says looking at Hide then me, "Wow, she looks so much like him," Ivan says pointing at Daddy, "Ron, Ron Hide," Daddy says using his holoform's name stretching out his hand, Ivan shakes it, "As you know Ivan Moody," Ivan says making Dad nod, "Mia, Mia Hide," Mommy says also using her holoform's name outstretching her hand Ivan takes it, "Nice to meet you both," Ivan says smiling slightly, he looked a little nervous, "Come meet the rest of the bands!" Ivan says guiding us towards the other bands.

Soon after meeting the other bands and getting photos and autographs it was time to get the show started!

I was shaking with delight and nervousness. "When I say your name come out on stage okay?" Ivan says making me nod, I was even going to appear on stage!!!

Ivan and the other band singers go out on stage, I hear crowds cheering and screaming while the singers walk on stage, "WHO'S READY TO ROCK?!" Ivan yells making the crowd roar, I hear the crowd chanting his name along with the other singers names, "Wow look what we got here?" Ivan asks the other singers, "Man this is amazing," Ivan says shaking his head making the crowd roar, "Before we get the show started I just want to introduce you all to a little girl, she came all from Texas to Oklahoma just for this show! Yeah isn't that cool?! Give a warm welcome to SHADOW HIDE!" Ivan says and I walk out on stage, people are cheering my name making me blush with embarrassment.

Once by Ivan's side he kneels, "Want to say hi to the crowd?" He asks putting the microphone near my mouth, "Hi" I whisper nervously making the crowd cheer and roar even aw, "Shadow, I heard three days ago was your birthday? Is that true?" Ivan asks making me nod making the crowd roar, Ratchet was rather quiet during all of this.

"LETS SING HER A LITTLE SONG! Come on guys don't be afraid!" Ivan says then I hear everyone in the crowd singing "Happy birthday" to me, Ivan and the other singers are also singing, soon they all stop singing and cheer, "Happy late birthday girl!" Ivan says putting an arm around me while he stood, everyone cheers and I see cameras flashing in the crowd, I smile and chuckle, I've never had crowds roar and go crazy just by seeing me.

I couldn't believe I was standing by IVAN FRAGGING MOODY!

"Okay, let's get this show started! We'll be seeing you later Shadow!" Ivan says while the other singers leads me back stage, everyone is roaring and cheering my name while I left.

?????'s POV

I crushed the beer bottle in my hand growling while glass went through my hand, I saw my precious little girl walk off the stage. I smirk evilly. Man where did these times go? One minute me and her are living in peace then the next she's on the TV with Ivan Moody.

I hum at my plan, I was going to get my little girl back! If it kills me!

I wonder who adopted her? I wonder how hard it is to get her back? How dangerous is her new family?

I lean back in my chair and look at the passed out hooker on the floor, cocaine around her nostril, stupid chick, I wake her up none too nicely and pay her to get out of my sight, she leaves without a word and stumbles down the stairs of the hotel, I look at the TV that was paused on the little girl. I kneel in front of the TV that was lauded on her face, I let my hand stroke her hair, her innocent little eyes and her long black hair.

"Don't worry my precious" I say stroking her hair again kissing her forehead.

"Daddy's coming"
---------------------------------------
HEY GUYS it's me!

I know you all are flipping out!

But I'm leaving!

*retreats to evil lair laughing evilly*

Plz do these three things!

Comment

SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON LIKE A BOSS! Take a hammer or a car to that like button!

Have a good day/night!