"Good boy. It's okay." Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek. "Are you hungry?" RJ asks and Benji shrugs his shoulders.

"Do you want Papi's chicken noodle soup? It's yummy." Will asks and Benji nods, drinking more of his Pedialyte.

"Papi, please don't make it too hot." Benji says to RJ. "I won't make it spicy, bubba. I promise." RJ says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

RJ begins to make soup for himself, Benji and Will. Coralei is in her carrier half asleep on RJ. Will and Benji are playing Mario Kart on the Wii U.

"Somebody is feeling better enough to play a game." Will says as he shows Benji. Benji yawns and then coughs. "Daddy, can I go to school tomorrow?" Benji asks Will with puppy eyes.

"If you have a fever tomorrow you can't go to school, bubba. We have to wait and see how you feel and if you sleep tonight. You don't want any of your friends to get sick." Will says as he rubs Benji's back.

RJ makes the chicken noodle soup and pores it into bowls for Will and Benji. Will and Benji walk over to the dining room to eat. RJ feeds Coralei while Will puts crackers in Benji's soup.

"I love your pjs, bubba. They are so cute." RJ says as Benji smiles. "I like that Anna is on them! I love Anna!" Benji says as Will chuckles.

"Eat some soup, bubba." Will says as Benji begins to slurp his soup. 

After eating, Will and RJ give Benji and Coralei a bath. Benji is in his other pair of Frozen pajamas, these have Olaf on them.

Coralei's pajamas have a polar bear on them with a pink hat and scarf. It is now time to give Coralei and Benji their nightly dose of medicine. 

Will begins to read the directions on Coralei's antibiotics. "She has to take this much. Hopefully she doesn't fight us." Will says as RJ giggles. RJ holds Coralei as Will puts the syringe into Coralei's mouth, and slowly puts the medicine in her mouth.

"Good girl, Coralei. Good job." RJ says as he kisses Coralei's cheek. Coralei makes a funny face as Will gives her the antibiotics.

"I know it was yucky, honey bear. You did an awesome job." Will says as he kisses Coralei's cheek.

RJ sits Coralei in her jumper, watching Will and RJ with Benji. Will begins to measure out Benji's dose of medicine.

"It's yucky!" Benji says as Will hands him a small cup of medicine. "I know it is, but it will make you feel better." Will says as Benji takes the medicine.

"Good job, bubba." RJ says with a grin. Dobby walks over to Coralei and licks her cheek. Coralei pets Dobby and Dobby licks her nose.

"Okay bubba, we need to do a breathing treatment now." RJ says as he gets the medicine for the treatment set up. "No! I don't wanna." Benji says with a frown.

"I know you don't, but it will help clean your lungs out and it helps you cough up the yucky stuff." RJ says as he rubs Benji's back.

Will brings in the nebulizer machine and Benji smiles because it looks different. "Isn't this cool?" Will asks and Benji happily nods.

Will puts the masks on Benji's face and turns the machine on. Benji begins to breathe in the medicine as Will sits him in his lap.

"Benji is used to doing breathing treatments, he did a lot of them when he was rescued from the house fire. That's why he doesn't like doing them, it triggers him." RJ says as he whispers, so Benji doesn't hear him.

After finishing his treatment, Will hands Benji a glass of orange juice to drink, since the treatments make him feel a little dizzy

"You feel okay?" RJ asks and Benji nods. "Since you have been a good boy and taking your medicine, how about some ice cream?" Will says as Benji face lights up.

"Yes!" Benji says as he blows his nose. "Papi is gonna get it for you. Keep drinking your orange juice." Will says as he picks up Coralei and sits her in his lap.

RJ scoops some Half Baked ice cream in a bowl. He adds Cool Whip and rainbow sprinkles per Benji's request.

"Yum! That looks so good, bubba. Can I have a bite?" Will asks and Benji nods, giving Will a bite.

"Can I have a bite too?" RJ asks and Benji gives RJ a bite. "You did incredible taking your medicine, bubba. I am so proud of you." Will says as he kisses Benji.

"Can Coralei eat ice cream yet?" Benji asks RJ and Will. "Soon! Not too long she can try it." Will says as he changes Coralei's diaper.

"This ice cream is called Half Baked. Do you like it?" RJ asks Benji.

"Mhm! It's good!" Benji says with a grin. "Good. Eat it slow, so you won't get sick." RJ says with a smile.

After playing for a little bit, Benji, Will, RJ and Coralei head to bed. Will films Benji and RJ in bed together. Benji is asleep while RJ smiles at Will.

"My sleepy boys. Dobby is on the floor. Coralei is asleep in her bassinet." Will says as he lays in the bed next to Benji. Will kisses RJ twice. "I love you, babe." Will says softly.

"I love you too." RJ says with a grin. Benji snores a little, due to his nose being stuffy. "He's little snore is so cute." Will says as RJ smiles at him.

"We will see you guys in our next video, when our kids are feeling better." Will says as he and RJ blow a kiss before turning the camera off. Coralei and Benji felt better a few days later :)