"Hatina I'm talking to you," He asks again as we're on the way

"Its from hani," I finally speaks facing him I'm the eye and he makes a screech stop.

"What, no, it can't be." He takes his phone after parking. "Hatina you don't understand, I don't know how she contacted me." He looks at me after reading the message.

"You said you were going to cut all ties with her, why didn't you?" I question.

"I did, I did I swear, I don't even know what she talking about here,"

"Let me explain it properly to you, she said you guys should meet in your favorite spot and that she still loves you" I speak angrily as tears wells up in my eye, making me remember everything.

"But I don't, I don't love her hatina, I love you, only you." He says sincerely.  "And I'll keep saying it to you, but you don't seem to believe me. I don't know how much more you want me to prove that to you, it's only you. And for you to believe just what someone sends on a text, someone that I told you I had gotten rid of every relationship with, and you still don't believe me," My heart instantly aching at his words. "It's hurts me." The words fall from his lips and melancholy fills me.

"Annur, why won't I? If you were in my shoes and I had another man in my life texting me at a time like this,  tell me? Be honest with me, won't you feel at least a little bit of anger? And I'm sorry if I'm saying this, but it's not so easy when I know the kind of person she is and the relationship you both had." The tears managing to fall out. 

"I know you have told me so many times how much you love me, and I am not doubting that, but you can't expect me not to feel jealous, because you are my husband, the first man in my life, the first man who ever touched me in ways that no one has ever done, so when I see another woman trying to come in, don't tell me not to get possessive." My voice clear as the day as this time I didn't stutter.  I'm never like this, what is wrong with me?

He stares at me, lips parted apart slowly as I can tell he wants to say something.  His fingers fimd ways to my cheeks as I close my eyes at his intoxicating touch, all my anger vanquishing as he wipes away my tears.

"Hatina,  I'm so sorry. I.... God I can't believe I made you cry.... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said all those things, I just want you to know how much you're mean to me and no woman can replace that. You are mine,  my woman, my love, my everything I have in this life, so whenever you see any other woman trying to pull us apart, I want you to keep your head up high and have faith in your husband because I promise you,  no one, no woman will ever take your place," The tears in my eyes falling uncontrollably as I sob.

"Annur,  I'm so sorry I talked to you this way.  I don't know why I did that. I'm so sorry.  Forgive me," My sob increasing as he wips all the tears.

"No baby, don't.  Please don't.... Shhh" He moves closer to me as he meets our foreheads together, holding me tight.  "I love you okay?" He says and I nod knowing he is telling the truth.

"I'm going to call her now and tell her never to call or text me again," He speaks.

"No don't do it, just let her be, don't reply her text and don't meet her Annur,  please don't." I beg him looking into his eyes.

"I won't I promise." He assures me before joining our lips together as we kiss deeply, forgetting everything that happened.

"Can we go now?" He asks pulling apart and I nod.

We arrive at haleema's house minutes later and I am about to leave when he pulls my hand back.

"At least kiss me goodbye," his lips forming a smirk and I can't help but smile.