"Or what?" He spins me around making everyone laugh.

"Annur, Annur please okay I'm sorry" I say pleading.

"Annur that's enough before you cause her another headache," Dad says approaching and he drops me down and I hit his arm

"Ouch," he grinned.

"Well you deserve it," I tell him

"What's going on?" Faiz says coming down with sleepy eyes.

"Hey sleepy head," Faiza said.

"Hey tomatoes head," He says back.

"Tomatoes head, seriously?" Faiza raises a brow. I chuckle as they both argue and then I recall what I'm supposed to do today.

"Oh no no no, Ya Allah." I say as they all turn to me.

"What happened?" Annur asks the instant.

"I'm suppose to go shopping with haleema today for her wedding, I'm such a bad friend."

"Go and get dressed I'll take you." Annur says.

"Thank you, you're the best." I say as I rush to get dressed but not before I see the evil smirk Annur gave faiza at my comment, but she responded to him by bring out her tongue.

Those two are something.

I dk my routine and come out wearing a blue tight jean and an Adidas body hug with my white and black polker dots kimono, black heels and a white scarf before my phone rings, and its haleema.

"Don't even say a word I'm coming." I didn't let her speak before I hang up.

"Looking stunning sis," faiz comments as I smile at him while I come downstairs.

"Always beautiful," Faiza says checking me from head to toe with a pleased smile.

"Thank you, now where's.." I get cut off by a masculine hand around my waist.

"Looking for me beautiful?" His breath in my ear.  "You look gorgeous,"

"Thank you," I tell him with blush.

"Let me get the keys."  He says as he runs upstairs leaving his phone with me when it vibrates alerting a notification.

"Annur you have a text, hurry up," I yell from where I am.

"Check it and reply," I hear him say as he comes downstairs. I do as he said and to my wildest surprise. It a text from an unknown number.

Hello darling, miss me. I wanted to check up on you its been long since we talked, hope you still love me cox I still do. I'll waiting for you in our favorite spot, make sure you come by 3, I'll be waiting. Love you.

Hani.

My heart begin to beat faster as I read It, before Annur comes. "Okay let's go, did you reply it?" He asks grabbing my waist to which I pull away as he just stares at me in surprise.

We say our goodbyes before heading to the car.

"Who was it from?" He asks as we get into the car to which I don't reply. "Hatina," He calls again as he starts the car but I still remain silent.