Wow.  Did I just say all that? What is wrong with me? Work must be really stressing me out.  

Annur just stares at me in surprise as he becomes silent for a while before finally opening his mouth to speak.

"Baby,  I'm so sorry. I should have been there when you woke up,  especially after a night like that." He cups my cheek.  "Hatina, I'm not just treating you like a  baby,  I want to take care of you, and I want you to understand that, if it's left to me I don't want you to do anything.  And I'm sorry for getting upset about this." I pull him close as I hug him tight. 

God, he is just caring about me and I say all these like it is his fault, now I feel bad.

It's been up to a month now that annur and I have been intimate if I'm not mistaken, and last night was one of them. I didn't even know why I was upset he wasn't there with me on the bed,  I can't even believe I'm upset about it,  yet he apologizes. 

See why I love him so very much. My beloved.

"I'm sorry too. I don't why I said all that. I'm sorry." I say leaning against him. He caress my back soothingly and I soon feel weak in my legs.

"I love you so much." He pulls away from the hug as he cups my face and kisses me gently.

And I love you too. I Only wish I had the courage to say it too.

"Though I wouldn't lie, you kinda surprised me.  Being all feisty, oh don't get me wrong,  you are really feisty on the bed and..."

"Oh shut up Annur." I hit him playfully as we both giggle.

"Hatina let me take care of you, let me show you what love is, let me show the world you're mine," My heart melt at the seriousness of his words.  I want to cry, to hug him, cuddle with him and show him every bit of love I have for him, I want to take care of him and show the whole world that he is mine alone too.

Words couldn't describe how emotional I am right now. I tip toed as I stretch forward to meet his height. I grab his face in my palms as my eyes become watery and my lips trembled with words stuttering out of them.

With fervor I place my lips on his and kissed him.

"Take care of me Annur, show me what love is, let the world know that I'm yours. " I breathe with every word.

"As I am yours. So I will." He pulls me as he kisses me deeply, holding me tight. We pull apart as he still holds me close.

My husband, my love.

"Ha, my favorite family member in the whole world, salam." Faiza came forward as we break apart and came to hug me.

"Salam to you too, how are you?"

"I'm fine," she replies with a smile.

"So I'm not more your favorite anymore?" Annur asks faiza raising a brow.

"Hmm let me think, ohh sorry you never were because it was always Mom, Dad, and Faiz before you." She says giving an evil smile making me laugh.

"Oh my, I'm hurt faiza." Annur feigns pretence to be affected by her words.

"Just kidding you're still my favorite, after hatina."

"That's my girl." I say giving her a hi five.

"Ohh you two are ganging up against me right?" Annur says which makes mom to stare at us laughing.

"Aww he's jealous" I say giving him a wink.

"I'm not, I'm just claiming what's mine," Annur says and before I know it he shoves me over his shoulders carrying me.

"Annur drop me down now!" I said