THE END

Taehyung arrived at home and threw himself on his bed. He felt sleep coming. But he was disturbed by the sound of his phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Yah! Kim Taehyung ! How are you ?"

It was Jimin. Taehyung removed his phone from his ear and put it at certain distance so his ears won't be damaged.

"I'm fine,"

"Why are you not answering your phone? It has been weeks since you left!"

Taehyung sat crisscrossed on his bed.

"Sorry, I've been busy,"

"With Jungkook I suppose,"

For an unknown reason, just by hearing the younger's name brought a smile to Taehyung's lips. He chuckled.

"Hmm,"

"So are you two finally going out?"

Taehyung tried to answer his best friend but he couldn't. It was still vague. They have kissed, touched each other, gave pleasure to each other but Jungkook didn't give him any answer. But he thought: "If he touched me, does it mean that he loves me as well?".

"No,"

Taehyung was expecting Jimin to say something but was surprised to see the latter not saying a word.

"Jimin?"

No answer.

"Park Jimin!"

"Taehyung" Jimin called.

"If he say no, what will you do?"

"What?"

He could hear Jimin sighing.

"If Jungkook doesn't like you, what will you do ?"

There was a silence between the two. A few weeks ago, Taehyung received an email saying that his job application was accepted. At first, he didn't really care about it and was about to delete the mail but when he read further he saw the name "University of Seoul". That was when he realized that there was still some hope. He packed his stuff and left for Seoul. He already had a plan on how he will make Jungkook love him, even if the latter doesn't want him.

"I won't give up, I can't give up,"

"Tae you-"

"I love him. It's stupid but he changed my life. I never tried to reach for something or had any dreams but when I see him, there is something inside me saying "you should make him yours"."

They both talked about their current job and hung up. That night, Taehyung was determined to ask Jungkook to become his boyfriend officially.

The next day, Jungkook woke up and checked the time on his phone. 10:30AM. He couldn't sleep the previous night as his mind was filled with thoughts. He was tried to play back in his head every expression Taehyung made and each sounds coming from his mouth. It was so addictive. But then, he was aware that what he doing was bad. He promised to himself to not become gay and to create a better life. He couldn't admit that he was gay. He started imagining the views of the society and it scared him.

He slowly stood up from his bed and walked towards the bathroom. He showered and brushed his teeth. He put on some casual clothes, a hoodie and a ripped jean and exited his room. On the corridor, he met Yugyeom and another boy. Yugyeom was smiling to the boy, who put an arm around his shoulders. When Yugyeom met Jungkook's eyes, he quickly distanced himself from the boy.

"Hey Jungkook,"

"Hey," Jungkook responded.

Jungkook stared at the boy next to his friend.